MSSFH || I

I

Ishaa Wooten

" Bitch Wake Up ! " My 'Mom' yelled, interrupting my peaceful sleep. I really don't wanna wake up, so Ima act like I ain't hear here her , hopefully she won't be mad.

" Bitch !" She yelled even louder . I still stayed quiet. It got silent in my room , so I'm guessing that she had left. I turned & looked at my clock to see that it was currently 6:55 & I don't need to be up until 7:00. I turned back around & tried to enjoy the last 5 minutes of my sleep , but not until a boiling bucket of water was poured all over me. I squirmed out of bed & screamed in pain as I tripped and busted my ass, as tears began to rush down my cheeks.

" So You Wanna Sit Up Hear & Act As If You Couldn't Hear Me!? " She Yelled , I couldn't say anything because of the burning pain that was rushing through my body.

" Ok Bitch , So Now You Don't Wanna Talk?" She threw the rest of the water on me.

" Ahh ! " I screamed as the horrible feeling began to get worse.

"Now Get The Fuck Up , You Have School Hoe." She calmy said before exiting my room. I silently began to cry as I just sat there in the burning soaked up spot. I don't understand why she cant love me, I don't know what I did to her to be treated like shit all the time, it doesn't seem to make sense to me at all man. I really hope she changes her ways and becomes the mother that used to love me , and be there for me like a mother should. I wish dad was still around, at least things wouldn't be as bad.

Glancing at the time, reading it as it said 7:03, I sighed and struggled to get up. Glad I didn't get a beating this morning like I would usually get, I decided to just let the carpet dry on its own because I honestly don't have enough energy to do it myself . I limped into the bathroom and stood infront of the bathroom mirror. I almost wanted to break down just looking at my body. Ugly Disgusting Marks everywhere;  burns and bruises,  fresh cuts, a iron scar on my lower back. My whole body was filled with pain, no happiness, no love , sorrow, disappointment just written all over me. I hate looking at myself, because I know what my ' Mom' says is true, I'm ugly and nothing but a single piece of shit that no one will ever love. But it doesn't hurt to think that way anymore, I'm used to it.

I turned away from the mirror and started removing my cloths. I jumped into the shower, and let all my worries wash away. 

--

 As I got out , I looked at the time, and saw that it was 7:37 , i still have a lot of time left , School starts at 9:15 , but I like to go early . My Really Close Friend ; Jaeyln usually picks me up, because I don't have a car yet, and you guys should already know why. Jaelyn doesn't know about all the stuff that goes on in my life , and I feel like a bad Friend because Jaelyn is my sister that I've known ever since our youngin days , I grew up with her, Our parents are really close, When my dad died, she and her family were very devastated because my dad is a very big people person and was like another father to Jaelyn and her little brother Jorien. Its a very long story, Jaeyln will have to tell you herself.

I finished drying my body all over then applied some lotion. As i got done with that I started to put on my outfit that i selected from yesterday.  I don't have that much fancy cloths. I only get some on special occasions, such as Christmas or My birthday but i hardly ever get them received to me, My 'Mom' usually burns them or sells them. I never get money that gets sends to me either, She uses them for herself and spends it on stupid shit such as drugs , alcohol or her sugar daddies . Jaeyln always be giving me cloths, I usually reject them but she makes me take them, I love her and i wanna tell her my situation but I'm scared that she'll be mad at me for keeping it away from her for so long.