- SPECIAL CHAPTER -

Start from the beginning

Tugging on the hem of her shirt, Jiwon moved her upper body away a bit and let him remove it before diving right back in to connect their lips again once more.
"You are so perfect. Do you know that, princess?"

Not saying anything as answer, Jiwon instead pushed him lightly by the shoulders so that his back would lay on the bed, her lips moving down to his jawline and all the way to his neck.
"Hm, baby. No marks. Remember, I'm on tour. STAYs would get all curious if they'd ever see something like this."

Pure disappointment filled her eyes and she looked up at him, stopping her actions. Sighing at this, Hyunjin was quick to flip them around so that he was on top and gave her a soft smile, one hand moving up to caress her cheek while the other rested on her waist.

"But that doesn't mean that I can't mark up this pretty body of yours."
Biting her lower lip at his words again, she wrapped her arms around his neck again and brought him down to her, lips pressing against his already swollen ones.

A few more minutes passed until both of them eventually got rid of Jiwon's clothes as well as the towel that was wrapped around the boy's small waist. Skin burning as he travelled his hands all around her body, her back arched as soon as his lips came in contact with the skin of her inner thigh.

Moving up with each kiss he placed, Hyunjin looked up at her once more and smiled at the sight of his girlfriend's head thrown back, her breathing already getting heavier although he hadn't done too much to her yet.

"You are so sensitive, princess. Do you really want me that badly?"
Only nodding as response, the girl moved her hips in desperation, yearning for some relief. Smirking at that, he didn't wait much longer and finally moved closer to her.

Jiwon gasped loudly at the feeling of his tongue suddenly entering her core, no other preparation whatsoever.
"Oh god, Hyunjin!"

Her hands instantly grabbed onto his dark locks and her hips moved against his face in a steady rhythm, creating more friction for her. Hyunjin's hands had a hold on both her thighs and squeezed them slightly every once in a while.

She felt a knot building up in her stomach and let out a soft whimper, signaling him that she's close. Hyunjin smirked slightly at that and moved his tongue even faster, one hand joining him in pleasuring her with drawing figure eights on her clit.

Jiwon moaned intensely at the stimulation and arched her back once more, tugging on his hair more aggressively.
"Cum for me, princess. Let me taste you."

Not being able to hold it in any longer, she finally let her orgasm hit her and moaned out his name while Hyunjin helped her through the high, lapping up all her juices and moving away from her once she'd calmed down.

Opening her eyes to look at him, she saw him softly smiling at her and weakly grinned back, her chest noticeably heaving up and down due to her heavy breathing.
"Let me help you now, Jinnie."

Glancing down at his already with pre-cum leaking boner, Jiwon wanted to move up and closer to him, but immediately got pushed back while he hovered above her.
"This night is all about me cherishing you. So just lean back and let me work that beautiful body of yours. Okay, princess?"

Not complaining at all, the young girl only agreed to his words and relaxed into the mattress once again, resting her hands on his flexed arms. Leaning down towards her, Hyunjin placed his lips on hers and smiled as she immediately started to kiss back, her hands starting to move around his toned body this time.

"Hm, baby, I don't have any condoms with me here..."
Chuckling slightly and giving him a kiss on the cheek, she moved her body a bit and locked eyes with him.
"I'm on the pill. It's okay."

Sighing in relief, the older immediately dived back in to kiss her lips, his tongue exploring every inch of her mouth as she let him dominate her, his large hands rubbing up and down the sides of her waist. Eventually lining up with her entrance, he looked up at her one last time and finally pushed himself in.

Both of them sighed immediately as soon as he filled her up completely and Hyunjin waited for a few seconds until he started moving. Gripping onto his arms, Jiwon continued to moan softly because of all the pleasure and pushed his head down a bit again to kiss him as passionately as before.

"You're so tight and that all just for me. Look at you, princess, taking my cock so well. Amazing."
Feeling aroused from all the praises coming from him, Jiwon started to move her own hips even faster, meeting him halfway each time.

Hyunjin felt how she started to clench around him more often and groaned lowly, fastening his movements and hearing how a gasp came from her. Totally focused on the tight feeling of being inside of her, he picked up his pace even more, driving Jiwon insane.

At this point, she wasn't able to hold it any longer and let her second orgasm hit her, crying out loudly at the intensity of it. Hyunjin on the other hand thrusted a few times more until he finally reached his own high, releasing right inside of her.

"Oh wow. This was amazing, Hyunjin."
The male chuckled softly and agreed with her words, slowly pulling out and falling right next to her on the bed.

Jiwon rolled onto her side and looked at him, smiling sweetly while she was still panting.
"Thanks for being this good to me. I seriously couldn't ask for a better boyfriend."
The boy cooed at that and wrapped his arms around her body, pulling her to lay down on his chest and placed a soft kiss on top of her head.

"I'm really happy to have you as my girlfriend as well, princess. I don't know what I would do without you anymore at this point..."
Looking up to peck his plump, still swollen, lips, the two of them laughed slightly and looked into each other's eyes for a bit more.

"I love you so much, Jiwon, and I'm going to remind you about how perfect you are each and every day."
Blushing profusely at those words, she broke the eye contact for a moment and just as she wanted to say the three words back, she suddenly got interrupted by a message popping up on Hyunjin's phone screen.

LeaderHyung🦘:
Yo Hyunjin
Ik this invades your privacy buuuuut
Would y'all mind me using your moans for one of my tracks? 👀
Ngl it would fit perfectly

•——————————————————————•
aaaaand that's it.

A/N:Well damn 🥴I feel like it's a bit trashy, but I hope y'all liked it nevertheless hehe(A/N: December 5th 2021: bro that's

A/N:
Well damn 🥴
I feel like it's a bit trashy, but I hope y'all liked it nevertheless hehe
(A/N: December 5th 2021: bro that's... oof
Rereading this after almost two years is weird cuz I didn't even remember being capable of writing such explicit smut since I haven't done it in ages 💀)

Word count: 1837
Edited
Re-Edited