- F O U R T E E N -

3rd person's P.O.V

The girl took small sips from her americano while waiting for a certain male to arrive. She actually arrived 15 minutes ago since she left her apartment way too early, thinking she'd be too late. But oh well...

Already halfway done with her drink, the bells of the coffee shop jingled and she looked up. Eyes widening, she felt how her hands started to shake and she eventually locked eyes with the male who just entered.

He stopped in his tracks and showed her his eye-smile, causing her to literally die on the inside. Taking steps towards her, he stopped in front of her at the table and pulled down his face mask.
"Jiwon?"

"That's me."
She gave him a nervous smile and motioned for him to sit down, which he gladly did. Not being able to stop smiling, he roamed his eyes around her face and took in her features. She was beautiful. Incredibly beautiful.

"It's so nice to finally meet you in person."
She blushed at his words and let out a slight chuckle.
"Same here, Hyunjin. I'm glad we both had time and get to know each other more like this."

He agreed with what she's said and saw the cup of coffee in front of her.
"You've already ordered something?"
Jiwon widened her eyes a bit and let out a slight chuckle as she looked at the americano in front of her.

"Yeah, sorry. I've arrived a bit too early and already odered a drink. But you can go to the counter now and get one. I'll just wait here."
Hyunjin smiled and nodded, getting up and walking to the counter to get himself something to drink as well.

Jiwon watched his back and was finally able to breathe normally again. His presence made her feel extremely nervous, which was understandable, and she was squealing a lot on the inside right now. Biting her lower lip to prevent herself from smiling way too brightly, she stirred the coffee with the straw and simply waited for him to return to to the table.

Of course he got back eventually and sat down on the chair in front of her again. The two of them started to casually chat with each other and loosened up pretty quickly, getting comfortable in the presence of the other.

"So, you've said you're going to college... What exactly are you studying there?"
Jiwon's eyes locked with his and a smile formed on her lips.
"Dance. I've always been really passionate about dancing and wanted to make a career out of it, hoping to become a professional dancer one day although I still have a long way to go since my dancing is nowhere near good..."

Hyunjin's eyes started sparkling at her words and he leaned his weight a bit more on his arms, which were laying crossed on the table.
"I've never known that you like dancing. This is awesome! We really should dance together some time if you'd like to. I can even teach you a few moves if you want to!"

The girl's cheeks reddened at his idea, but nevertheless she agreed. How could someone ever say no to such an offer?
Hyunjin was still smiling softly and just admired the way her cheeks looked ever so rosy.

"Tho I'll be pretty busy the upcoming days, but I'll text you as soon as I'm gonna have time again."
Chuckling softly, she placed down her by now finished drink and locked eyes with his mesmerizing ones once again.

"It's okay. Don't stress yourself, Hyunjin. I can wait for it, so don't worry."
Both of them laughed lightly and continued to talk with each other for quite some time more, getting know each other better and better.

-small time skip-

"It's been two hours already? Wow, time really does fly."
Jiwon herself took a look at her watch and widened her eyes, looking back at Hyunjin after.
"It's only 4pm... You wanna go somewhere else?"

"Yeah, sure."
The two got up from their seats and he pulled up his face mask again, not wanting to be recognized by anyone if he'll walk around together with Jiwon like that.

"Okay so, where to?"
He shrugged his shoulders and looked down to his side, since he was way taller than her.
"I don't know, but we can just walk around like that and look wherever our feet drag us."

"Okay, I'd like that."
She smiled up at him and just like that they walked through the busy streets of Seoul, not having a certain destination in mind.

-30 minutes later-

"Are you hungry?"
Hyunjin spoke up after the two of them suddenly arrived at a food market and both of them looked around, seeing various kinds of food being sold.

"To be honest, a bit. You too?"
He nodded as an answer and already looked around for something they could eat.
"I mean, we could buy something since we're already here..."

Jiwon chuckled as she saw his behavior and eyed the food stall he was looking at, smirking slightly while doing so.
"How about some tteokbokki?"

The guy's expression brightened immediately and he smiled down at her, nodding his head excitedly. The girl smiled at this and they made their way over to the food stall, ordering their food. Just as Jiwon wanted to pay for hers, Hyunjin beat her to it and gave the lady in front of them enough money to pay for the two of them.

"You didn't have to pay. I could've paid for my food on my own..."
Hyunjin shook his head and smirked, looking down at her.
"The guy always pays on a date."

Jiwon stopped in her tracks and looked at him with wide eyes, causing him to stop walking as well. Just then he realized what he's actually said and a deep red color appeared on his cheeks this time.

"Oh god. I'm sorry if my words made you feel uncomfortable. This doesn't have to be a date if you don't want to... I'm so sorry."
Jiwon let out a breathy chuckle and took a few steps forwards, being right in front of him now.

"Don't worry. This being a date sounds nice."
Suddenly, she leaned up and pecked his cheek. Leaving him with a surprised expression. Chuckling, she moved to the side and continued walking again.

"You coming or not?"
Hyunjin was brought back to reality by the sound of her voice and shook his head while turning around, a smile forming on his lips.

He walked fast to catch up with her and they continued to walk next to each other while eating the rest of the food, enjoying the rest of the date and each other's company to the fullest.

While Hyunjin was already planning the second one.

•——————————————————————•

A/N:Double update & first irl chapter ~Btw how did you feel about their first meeting? Idk if this was good enough or if y'all are satisfied with lolol So please let me know your opinion

A/N:
Double update & first irl chapter ~
Btw how did you feel about their first meeting? Idk if this was good enough or if y'all are satisfied with lolol
So please let me know your opinion...
Thanks 😪✊🏻

Word count: 1182
Edited
Re-Edited