- T H I R T Y S E V E N -

[Mature content ahead! If you feel uncomfortable reading such scenes, I suggest you to skip this chapter - I've warned you]

3rd person's P.O.V

-3 weeks later-

"I'm honestly so done today."
Hyunjin sighed out loud as he plopped down next to Jiwon on the couch. The younger girl chuckled at this and moved a bit closer to him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I guess practice was exhausting?"
The boy only nodded and wrapped an arm around her as well, slightly pulling her on his lap by the waist. She smiled at him and the two locked eyes.
"Maybe I could help you to relax?"

Hyunjin hummed at her words and closed his eyes, a smile displayed on his plump lips.
"And how would you do that?"
The girl bit her lower lip and moved a bit on his lap, sitting up straight to stare right at him.

"Would you let me show you?"
He nodded instantly and soon after Jiwon's lips found his already. Hyunjin hummed at the feeling of it and tightened his grip around her.

Placing both her legs on both sides of his, Jiwon broke the kiss to give him a smirk and moved down to his neck. Leaving kisses there as well, she felt him twitching underneath her and she started to grind on him a bit too.

"Hmmm, princess. I don't think I can hold back if you continue to be like this."
The girl disconnected her lips from his skin and moved up to his ear, whispering seductively.
"What if that's exactly what I'm trying to achieve, baby boy?"

"Baby boy?"
Hyunjin pulled her back a bit and looked at her with dark eyes. His face was completely serious.
"Do I have I to show you who's in charge here? The name you'll be calling me is daddy and daddy only. Do you unterstand this?"
[A/N: I'm so sorry for writing this idk what went through my head 😭]

Jiwon nodded immediately at the dominance in his voice and she could feel herself starting to get wet just from his words. She started to grind again and Hyunjin let out a low groan as he grabbed her by the chin, his lips smashing on hers once more, teeth clashing at the roughness of it.

Eventually breaking the heated kiss, Jiwon got up from his lap and extended her hand, Hyunjin grabbing it almost immediately. She gave him a smirk once again and started pulling him out of the living room and over to her bedroom.

As soon as they've entered the rather small room, Jiwon instantly turned around and pulled at the hem of Hyunjin's shirt. Getting her signal, he pulled it off as fast as he could and grabbed her by the waist again.

Their lips met in an even more heated kiss and the girl placed her hands on his toned chest, smiling right into the kiss. Soon after, Hyunjin had somehow managed to get her t-shirt off too and laid her on the bed, him hovering right over her already panting figure.

Her lips were red and swollen from all the kisses and Hyunjin couldn't be more satisfied by the view of it. They haven't even gotten that intimate and yet his girlfriend was already a mess beneath him.

Hyunjin's plump lips connected with the pale skin of her neck and left wet kisses all over, Jiwon moaning at the feeling of it. The boy smirked to himself and started sucking on certain spots.

The girl's hands where running through his, freshly dyed, black hair and small moans left her as he suddenly found her sweet spot.
"H-Hyunjin."
The said guy groaned lowly at this, sending shivers down her spine.

"What did I tell you, baby? It's daddy for you."
Jiwon gasped loudly as he suddenly, literally, ripped off her bra and exposed her breasts to the rather cold air.