Chapter 5: Illusions and Reality

"Harry?...wait you mean the Harry?", Kelly asked as we stared at the back of his head.

  "Yes!", I whisper shouted, scooting more down in the booth, practically on the floor.

  "Well...are you sure its him? It might just seem like him", she said looking between me and him.

"I-I....it looks like him, his hair...idk maybe I'm going insane", I said putting my face into my hands.

"Well do you wanna leave?", she asked putting some money on the table and grabbing her purse.

"Yeah lets go", I said leaving a tip and getting up.

"Thank you for having us and we hope you enjoyed it!", they said as people cheered and clapped for them.Kelly and I headed for the entrance, her walking behind me to make sure he didn't see me...if it even was him.We made it to the door when I felt a hand wrap around my wrist, stopping me from leaving.

"Sarah, kelly when did  you two get here?", said Calum.I looked over at them and saw Niall sitting with him.

"Sarah! You made it! Remember its the idiot that kinda hit your car?",Niall spoke up, smiling at me.

"Oh yeah hey, this is my friend Kelly", I said motioning to Kel.She waved a little but I could tell she was just as nervous as I was.

"Um...we were actually fixing to leave so-"

"Hey I got us a couple of beers and Zayn had to use the rest-", said the curly haired boy I was trying to avoid.

Crap.crap.crap!

"Sarah? Sarah Hall?", Harry asked just staring me.I felt a lump suddenly grow in my throat.

I couldn't speak, move, breathe, just stanf there and stare at him in shock.Soon the lump dissapeared and the hate came back, making me want to just slap him.

"Yep...it's me", I said chuckling as Calum and Niall watched us In confusion.

"H-how've you been?", he said smiling widely at me like everything before had vanished.Not even close.

"Good and you?", I asked, trying to contain myself.

"Great actually, are you gonna stay?", he asked, setting the beers down he realized he still had.

"We were leaving but it was nice seeing you Niall and I'll talk to you later Cal, bye", I said not giving him or anyone a chance to reply.I grabbed Kellys' hand and dragged her out of the pub.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Are you okay Sarah?", Kelly asked as we entered our dorm.

"Yeah other than just wanting to slap that stupid smile off his face", I said throwing my bag in my bed.

"I know, I know, do you wann talk about it all?", Kel asked setting her stuff down.

"No, I think I'm just gonna go to the studio", I said going to my bag and getting my keys out.She just nidded and gave me a quick hug before I left.

The whole way to the studio I couldn't stop thinking about him.His hair did grow a bit, he seemed happy, and I guess that's good.Ugh stop thinking of him!

Once I was inside I began to get my supplies and put on some tunes.I noticed after awhile I was painting a flower, only the flower was weathered and old.It's petals were falling off and it was in a cage, like it was being protected from the rest of the world.

Much like me.

"Knock, knock", said someone over the music.I turned around and saw Ashton standing by my stereo, his hands buried in his pockets.

"Hey", I said smiling.I got up and went over to the stereo, turning it down so I could hear him.

"Hey", he said giving me a tight hug.He was warm.I wish I could stay like this.

"How are you?", he said letting me go to look at me.I felt cold again.

"Good,it's been...things are good", I said faking my best smile.Apparently it didn't convince him.He gave me this look that said,'you better tell me what's up or i'll fight you '.

"Ugh...okay, well tonight me and Kel went to Crazy Joe's to see this guy Niall and his friend play cause he invited me after he hit the back of my car-"

"Wait what?", he asked.

"Long story", I said, him nodding for me continue.

"Anyways I saw...him ", I said looking down at my feet.

"What? Who's him ", he asked, I looked back up to see him with a confused expression.

" remember the guy I went out with when I was in high school?", I said hinting to him.Once he caught on his eyes went wide.

"He was here?", he asked in shock.I nodded and looked down.I saw Ashtons' converses come closer till he was stanfing right infront of me.I felt two arms wrap around me.

"I'm sorry S", he said kissing the top of my head.I smiled and looked up at him.We were only a few inches away from eachother, and I kinda liked it.

"Ash", I said as he came closer.

"Just...let me try something", he whispered looking from my eyes to my lips.I stared at his perfect pink lips and couldn't help but lean in aswell.His lips brushed mine and I just leaned completely in.His hands found there way to my waist, bringing me closer to him.My arms wrapped around his neck,my hands slightly grabbing his hair.

Our lips moved in perfect sync,his hands gripping my hips tightly.I felt like I was floating, I felt a spark.I felt what I haven't felt in a very long time.I started to cry,and he noticed.He stopped kissing me and cupped my face.

"What's wrong?", he asked using the pad of his thumbs to wipe away my tears.I laughed at how weird this must seem to him.

"I'm just happy right now", I said looking at his hazel green eyes, he started smiling and pulled me into him.

"Me too", I smiled and kissed me again.We went up to the through the apartment upstairs and to the roof.For the rest of the night we just sat up there looking at the sky, at the stars.He laced our fingers together.I layed my head on his shoulder and forgot all of my troubles and everything that happened today was gone.

"That was the best choice I ever made", he said.

"What coming here?", I asked.

"No, meeting you", he said as I looked up at him, he was still looking at the sky, but he was smiling.

And so was I.

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N: HEY!?!?!?  Thank you for reading and ugh there's just so much stuff I just want to escape from and when I write it's like I get to for a while, and seeing that people actually read makes me so happy really...I am truly happy that anyone would read this story! So how was everyone's day? I really would like to know! I love each and everyone of you and if you ever just need to vent or talk I am most DEFINITELY  here for you, thank you again and I hope you enjoyed this chapter ~Margo.xx