Prologue

Sarah's POV:

"So that's it? That's what I've become to you? Just some stupid little phase in your life?", I asked angrily as I stared at him, his gaze finally meeting mine.

"No Sarah, I just need some time to figure out how I feel about...us", he said looking away from me for the millionth time today.

I couldn't believe him. How he felt about us? I thought that's why we even started dating?

"I thought you loved me", I said on the verge of tears. Do not cry Sarah, not now.

"I'm just not...I don't...it's not-"

"It's fine", I said quickly standing from his couch, grabbing my bag, keys, and coat.

"Sarah.."

"What!", I shouted as I turned to him, tears now falling freely from my eyes.

"I'm so sorry", he said staring at me, voice wavered and his eyes glossy.

"Yeah?", I asked, wiping at my eyes and continued walking to the door. I looked back at him for the last time. He was still standing by the couch, his curly hair now messy from him constantly running his hand through it, and his normally bright green eyes were now darker and puffy.

"I'm sorry to Harry, I'm sorry too", I said coldly as I slammed the front door. I wiped my tears on my sleeve, speed walking to my car, snow lightly landing on my face, giving me chills. I got into my car, pulling out of his driveway as fast as I could and left.

Why today? Why did it have to be today? He knows that today is the day we first got together and he chooses today? I should have never let him in. I let him know my story, who I am. I got a couple of miles out of his neighborhood and couldn't take it anymore, I had to pull over. I quickly turned on my left-hand blinker and pulled to the side of the road. I turned off my car and just broke down. I bashed my hands against the steering wheel, hitting the horn a couple of time.

After I had cooled down I got out. I decided on smoking a cigarette to calm my nerves. I watched as my breaths made cancerous clouds of smoke, scenes still replaying in my mind. Every word said. Everything shared, all gone. My trust. My love for him. Everything... gone. The love that once was there is now replaced with hatred and agony. 

Not anymore.

No more crying and heartache suck it up, Sarah.

I took one more long drag, savoring the taste of the nicotine. I blew out the smoke, finally dropping the cigarette and smashing it under my converse. I got back into my car and began heading home.

------------------------------------------------------------

Once I got home I went straight to my room, luckily my parents were gone so they wouldn't bother me. I grabbed a pair of sweats, a t-shirt, and underwear and I headed to the bathroom. I undressed and got in the shower. I probably spent hours just standing under the water, contemplating on what to do next.

After I finally cleaned myself and rinsed I got out. I got dressed and went back into my room and started getting rid of anything that reminded me of him. Photos, cards, stuffed animals, everything.

I had cleared practically my whole middle and top shelf of my bookcase off, along with my dresser and memory board. I was about to put my yearbook back onto the shelf when a piece of paper fell out.

What?

 I reached down and retrieved the folded paper, opening it and seeing what it was.

"Dear Sarah...", it read,"being with you makes me feel like I'm on cloud 9. Like I can touch the sky. When I'm with you I am happy. I forget all of my problems like I'm just in my own little world. It may sound cheesy but it's true. I'm so proud to be called your boyfriend and hopefully, I will be for many more years. I think it's safe to say I love you, Sarah Cassidy Hall.

And I will never stop

Yours Truly,

H.S.♡".

I didn't realize I was crying again until I wiped my eyes.

He lied.

He never loved you.

You're not lovable.

I crumpled up the note and put it into the trash sack I had that was full of junk and waste. I carried it out to the trash can, stuffing it all in. I walked back to the door slowly, admiring the cold weather of England. I went inside and made my way to my room. I laid on my bed and fell asleep.

Today was the day I first met him, his dark brown curls, emerald green eyes, pink plump lips and amazing smile. The one I counted on. The one who could make me happy even when I was down. The one who made me feel important.

Today is the day said goodbye to my love. The guy I gave my heart to. The guy that knows all about me. My "one and only ".

Today is the day I promised myself, no matter how hard it will be, that I will forget...

Harry Edward Styles.

------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed it. I have such great ideas for this story and I am so excited to be writing it! Also if you have any questions or anything my twitter account is in my bio, along with my insta so follow! And pls comment tell me what you think, fan/vote! Ily all so much idc if I sound stupid you're all beautiful humans, your fav is just dying to be next to you!.x♥

~Margo.xx