Chapter 13: HUGS FOR DAYS

Hey!

Enjoy this chapter!

----------------------------------------

Luke's POV:

I woke up to Michael shaking me.

"Aye Luke, wake up, breakfast is ready", he said, chuckling a bit. I looked around, the blinds open wide, sun blinding me. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes as I sat up. I got up, going to the bathroom to take care of business. After I was done I went into the kitchen.

"Morning sleepy head", Kelly said, flipping pancakes.

"Morning", I said, yawning afterward. She finished cooking the pancake and set it on a stack of them. I reached for a plate and was about to grab some when she slapped my hand, making it sting.

"Owe, Kel!", I whined.

"Did you wash your hands?", she asked. I nodded, her glaring at me.

"I did!"

"Wash them again, I don't know what might be on your hands", she said turning on the faucelt. I huffed, rolling my eyes as I washed them again. When I was done she handed me my plate, three perfect golden pancakes stacked on top, maple syrup lightly drizzled over them, with fresh cut strawberries.

"YAY!", I cheered, running to the table. Calum was sitting there, coffee in hand. As I sat down Mikey came in. He went into the kitchen, getting a cup of coffee. He came to the table and sat down.

"Morning", Calum said munching on his pancakes. Mikey looked up, glancing at me then smiling at Calum.

"Morning", he said checking his phone. I went on and continued to eat. Kelly came to the table, setting down her food and sat.

"Had anyone heard from Ashton?", Kel asked. I looked up, shaking my head.

"No", said Calum who finished his plate. We heard a ding from one of our phones.

"He just texted me", Mikey said looking at us. Kelly had a worried expression, matching all of ours.

"What did he say?", I asked, skeptical of the message. He began reading it.

"He said that he's at home, and that him and Jane are over. He said he doesn't want to see her anymore.", He said, sighing. I shook my head, getting up to clean up. After I was done putting my things away I went to Sarah's room. I knocked lightly, hearing a soft ,"come in". I entered, seeing her sitting up, covers around her lap.

"You okay?", I asked, sitting down next to her. She looked drained, bags beginning to form under her eyes, puffy and red. She nodded, not saying anything. I soon saw her lips wobbling, tears brimming her eyes. She burst into tears again, covering her face with her hands. I pulled her into my side, hugging her as tight as I could.

"Shhh. Sarah, I'm so sorry. It'll be okay", I spoke, trying to comfort her. He sobbed harder, fisting my shirt. I let her cry, she needs to get it out. After a few minutes she finally calmed down.

"I'm sick of crying", she said wipig her tears.

"Hey, we all need to cry once in awhile, just imagine if we didn't. We'd probably have to pee 24/7", I did jokingly. She looked at me, us laughing hysterically at my bad joke.

"Thanks Luke, you know. Your one of the most amazing guy friend I've ever had? But don't tell Cal or Mikey that", she said smiling. I laughed and held out my pinky, her linking hers with mine. Soon we heard a knock at the door, Mike coming in with a tray with food.

"Hey Sarah, Kelly made some pancakes and coffee but I made you some oj instead since you don't drink coffee", he said smiling as he set the tray on the side table.

"We'll leave you to eat", I said as I got up.

"Thanks guys, for everything", she said smiling.

"No problem", Michael said as we went out. I headed yo the living room when he stopped me.

"Luke, can I talk to you?", he asked motioning to the door. I nodded and we went out, standing at the top of the stairs.

"I just wanted to apologize about the whole Kelly thing, I was being immature", he said scratching his neck.

"It's okay, I was too", I said patting his back.

"So, mates again?", he asked, smiling.

"Duh douche bag!", I said punching him.

"Shut up Luke", he said jokingly, ruffling my hair as we went back inside. Calum was standing by the door, smiling.

"So, everything's okay now right?", Calum asked.

"Yep!", I said jumping on Mikey's back. Kelly coming to the door to see what's going on.

"Everything's okay again!", Calum said in a sing-song matter. I rolled my eyes, getting off of Mikey.

"Really now?", she said eyeing us suspiciously. We nodded, Mikey speaking up.

"Hey look, sorry about what happened. Friends?", he asked. She sighed and nodded, opening her arms for him to hug her. He did, her eying me.

"You to stupid", she said smiling. I grinned and joined in, Calum joining too. Then I realized something. Does this mean I'm friend zoned?

-----------------------------------

A/N: Oh man! Lukey pie getting friend zoned? Certainly not by this chick awake at 1:09pm, hellz nah! Oh....HI!!??!?!?!?!?!!

SO somethings first, I'm so sorry I've been super busy with school, and going to visit my gramps, and then other things happened and BLEH!

Secondly, I love you! But I will most likely be updating frequently! So stay tuned and if I don't, then you have every right to go through whatever device your using and slap me! Okay? (Okay.) Ily for reading and everything!!! Please comment/vote/fan !!! Every little thing counts.

Have an amazing day/noon/evening! Ilysm x
-Margo X