Chapter 11: Heartbreak Central

Hey Everyone!  How have you all been?

.

.

.

.

Great? YAY! You all deserve to be as happy as can be! Never lose that beautiful smile that's on your face! Are you smiling?? O.o.....YAY! SMILE FOREVER!

  Any who if you've read my last chappie then you know I have great news! It might be stupid but for me it's like the most amazing thing since I became friends with Kenzi ! Haha well I don't want to waste your time so...

ENJOY!

------------------------------------

Sarah's POV:

  " Now everyone, I have great news...", my over-excited art teacher exclaimed. We all stopped what we were doing and turned our attention Mrs.Parton .

" Okay, so as you know, I'm holding an art show in April, which is a month from now..", she said sitting on her desk.

"...and I want each of you to paint something meaningful for it, and before you ask if you have too, you do, now you have a month to come up with something beautiful and inspiring! Get to it my butterflies!", she said walking over to someone else to help them. I could feel the sweat begin to form on my head, my hands shaking. I picked my brush up and began to paint again.

"Are you okay Sarah?", Mrs.Parton asked, making me jump.

"Y-yeah", I said looking at her and giving her my best fake smile. She didn't believe it.

"I-I'm just really nervous, what if my artwork isn't good enough?", I said rubbing my temples. She began to laugh. Okay now she really is crazy.

"Did I say something funny or?..."

"Are you kidding me Sarah? Your art work is the best in the class!", she exclaimed, lowering her voice at the last part. I chuckled at her, making her smile.

"Don't stress too much, makes you age fast, how do you think I say so young?", she said posing, making me laugh.

"See! Smile! Just follow you gut, do what feels comfy, let your imagination and emotion go! The best artwork comes from the heart, use it", she said patting my back and proceeding to her desk.

Use my heart. Use my heart.

~5 hours later~

"CALUM! GIVE ME MY ICE CREAM!", I shouted as we ran around the park, Ash and I trying to get Calum who right now has my mint chocolate chip ice cream I bought.

"BUT IM HUNGRY!",he shouted over his shoulder, almost tripping on the grass, making us laugh as we continued to chase him.

"YOU'VE ALREADY HAD THREE!", I shouted.

"GIVE MY GIRL HER ICE CREAM CAL!", Ashton shouted, making me stop and blush. He winked at me and continued to run after Cal. Out of breathe I walked over to were my jacket and bag was and sat down. I reached into my pocket and got my Nightmare Before Christmas wallet out. I pulled out a $20 and yelled for the boys to come over to me. Cal and Ash both ran towards me, making me laugh.

"Here", I said handing the money to Calum.

"Why don't you just get us some more", I said smiling. They both lit up like kids getting, well, ice cream.

"Are you sure babe? I can pay for it-", Ashton began but I cut him off.

"Nope I'm sure now go!", I said pushing them playfully.