"I'm glad you're back in my life, I missed you a lot," She says as she kisses my cheek.

"So I'll have the guys come over and help me boxing everything up and then I'll talk to my realtor about getting this house up on the market," I say as my pager goes off.

Urgent Chief Webber, Room 0117

"I'm getting paged to Mrs. Cronks' room, do you want me to drop you off at home or do you want to come with me?" I ask as we head to the car.

"I'll come with you, I kind of want to tell her the truth about who actually amputated her leg," She says as she smiles at me.

"It's ok you don't have to do that. I'm ok with taking the blame on this," I say as we head towards the hospital.

"Cheif Webber, you paged me?" I ask as Callie and I walk towards Mrs. Cronks' room.

"Yea, she wants to talk to the surgeon who did the surgery on her, Dr. Shepheard is out of town for a conference and be as you told her you are the one that operated on her leg, I don't know if she's going to want to see Dr. Torres," Webber says as he looks at me with stern eyes.

"I'll tell her the truth," Callie says as we walk into Mrs. Cronks' room.

"Mrs. Cronk this is Dr. Torres, shes head of orthopedic, she's the one that did the surgery on your leg, Dr. Shepheard who is head of Neurology is out of town for a conference but he is the one who operated on your head. I'm head of surgery here at the hospital so I'm the one who gives them the final say on what they are to do during surgery so if you are mad at anyone for what happened to you during surgery I'm the one to get mad at." I say as I sit down in the chair next to her bed.

"So let me get this straight, Dr. Torres is the one who cut my leg off and you gave her the ok to do so? Same goes for whatever Dr. Shepheard had to do?" She asks as she looks at Dr. Torres.

"Yes that is correct," I say.

"So what all do I have to do to get out of here?" Mrs. Cronk asks as Callie sits down beside me.

"Well your prosthetic leg should be here in the next few days, once you get your leg on you'll start learning how to walk. As for your head Dr. Shephard told me everything was ok, the only thing you might have to worry about is headaches, which taking some Tylenol or ibuprofen should help with that. If you experience any kind of discomfort in the back of your head, come in as soon as possible so we can see whats going on." I say as I write a few things down on her chart.

"I have one question for you Dr. Torres," Mrs. Cronk says as she looks me in the eyes.

"Yes, ma'am?" Callie says as she looks at me.

"Can I trust you?" Mrs. Cronk asks as she continues to look at me.

"Yes ma'am," Callie says.

"Good, That's all I wanted to know, Have a good day," Mrs. Cronk says as she motions for us to leave.

"What the hell was that," Callie asks.

" I have no idea, she's changed a lot since the accident," I say as we walk towards the nurses' station.

"Are you ok," Callie asks as she drags me into the nearest on-call room.

"No," I say as I begin tearing up.

"Everything will be ok," Callie says as she wraps her arms around me.

"I need to make a phone call," I say as I pull out my phone.

"Dr. Isles," Maura says as she answers her phone.

"Hey it's me, Jane's not replying to my text is everything ok?" I ask.