Day Two

Word count: 819

Hyunjin jumped over the fence that blocked the street and his small house from society. He landed on his feet, and ignored the light dull that stung on his feet and instead ran into the house.

Upon arriving Hyunjin shot over to the table in front of the couch and slammed the new note onto the table.

Two boys walked out of the room from the slamming noise, one with red hair and another with long, blond hair. Both of their faces carrying concerned looks.

"Hyunjin, what the fuck?" Grumbled the long haired boy, his lips forming into a slight heart when he started to pout. The other boy only nodded in agreement with the other.

"Nothing guys, just go back to sleep okay?" Said Hyunjin, lips pursing together along with a wave of his hand.

"We're already awake, might as well tell us now." Proclaimed the red head, crossing his arms over his chest and a pout on his lips.

Hyunjin chuckled and nearly shoved the note into the two males faces, both of them reading and trying to register what it said. Suddenly a light bulb above both of their heads lit up and they both had agape mouths just seconds after reading the note.

"Jisung do you see...?" Questioned the red haired male, still staring at the note with widened eyes.

"Yes, yes I do Felix." Said Jisung, almost the same exact expression as Felix.

Hyunjin chuckled at the two male's faces before pulling away the note and shoving the note into one of the pockets on his leather jacket. Kill a prince? That sounded both exciting and suspicious, he was used to getting requests on killing somebody but he never got a request to kill somebody at such a high level compared to most.

"How are you gonna even do it?" Asked Felix, Jisung nodding after the question left Felix's mouth "The security there is probably one of the best and not to mention that the prince is heavily watched."

Hyunjin shrugged, "I don't know yet but I'll find a way, after all, I'm one of the best" Hyunjin winked at the two and both Jisung and Felix gagged. Hyunjin only laughing after their reaction, making the others laugh as well.
.
.
.
Feeling his hair being tied into a braid and put down on his head along with the bobby-pins being clipped into his hair to keep the braid down on the head, he yawned and stretched his arms out almost cat like.

The prince felt a pat on his shoulder, singling that the hair dresser was done. The prince got up and off the seat, ignoring the look of hope on the lady's face for a thank you or even a slight glance towards her. Instead she didn't get a glance or even a thank you, only a prince leaving her alone in the his room.

Walking down the long hallway and into the ball room, the prince walked into the room that only had the noise of clashing, groaning and grumbling. He rolled his eyes at the noise, the noises already annoying him, not even a minute in the room.

Minho walked over to a certain corner of the room, watching a male slash at a dummy with a dull tipped sword, the male made no noise unlike the other guards.

The guard finally took in the prince watching him, sitting on a bench that was originally there for resting, his head resting on his hand, an uninterested look on his face. The guard looked at the prince, placing the dull sword back into the box full of the dull tips.

"What's up prince?" The guard walked over to the bored prince, sitting down next to Minho, the brown curls making the guard's face look stronger and more handsome. The sweat drizzling off his face from the workout, making the prince disgusted.

The prince only glared at him, making the guard chuckle and swing his arm over the prince's small shoulders, making the prince gag and wiggle out of his grip. The guard pouted after Minho left his hold.

"Prince won't accept my love today?" Said the guard, teasing the other, resulting in the prince being even more annoyed and having a fist come in contact with his ribs.

"Shut up, I'm only here because apparently someone has a debt above my head and I needed a guard" replied the prince, ignoring the exaggerated groaning coming from the other.

"Okay, okay, guard Chan is at your service now." Chan got up, grabbing hold of Minho's hand and dragging him out of the training room.

Once out of the room Minho pulled his hand out of Chan's and glared at him.

"I didn't come here to be buddy buddy, I only came to be protected by you. Nothing else." The harsh words from the prince stabbed the guard in the heart.

"Okay my prince."
.
.
.