I close my eyes tight and let out a low hiss.

I hear movement and soon enough, I feel hands on my waist.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know it was you. I was scared," She says softly. "Are you okay?"

I nod and remove my hand from my head, looking down at her. "It's okay and I'm fine, but that thing really hurts when you whip it like that. It must be from the weight of the battery pack."

She frowns at me and looks up at my forehead. "Aw, Spence, it's red. God, I hope it doesn't bruise."

I just chuckle and smile at her. "Well, at least you have my shade of concealer. Just in case."

She doesn't even have a hint of a grin on her lips. "I'm sorry, Spence. I'm so sorry."

"Stop apologizing, Allie. It was an accident," I shake my head at her and pull her into my arms. "I know you were scared. You didn't do anything wrong."

She wraps her arms around me and squeezes. "Okay."

When she pulls out of the hug, I lean over and grab the toy off of the floor, shutting it off and handing it to her. "Sorry for interrupting," I tell her with a sly grin. "I can watch TV downstairs until you're finished. Just come down after and maybe we can watch a movie or start a new show."

"No," She says with a slight chuckle just as I'm about to turn and walk out.

I just shrug. "Okay, just let me know what you want to do, then."

Allie sighs, getting me to look at her. "Not 'no' to movies. 'No' to you going downstairs."

"I can't- Allie, there's no TV in here," I stare back at her in confusion.

"Exactly," She says, bringing her hands to the knot of my tie and pulling it loose. As she pulls my tie out from under my collar, she's grinning. She goes for my belt next, unbuckling it and going for the button and zipper on my pants before I stop her hands. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, baby, of course not. I just... if I don't go, you won't finish."

She stares back at me for a few seconds, looking confused and disappointed. She opens and closes her mouth a few times before she actually gets any words out. "I know it's been a minute, but it's not like it's been forever! I... I mean, you didn't forget. You couldn't forget, come on. You're a well-sexed dude, and you've got an eidetic memory and you're telling me you can't get me off?"

What?

Oh. Oh!

"Wait, you want me to...? You wanna—"

She laughs. "Yeah, Spence! What did you think?"

"I thought you were about to... uh, you know..."

Allie nods and blows out a laugh through her nose. "I know, you're sort of preconditioned to it being only that, but I wasn't going to. You didn't want me to, though?"

"Only because I wanted you to finish and I know that if you'd do that, you wouldn't go back to what you were doing."

She just smiles at me. "I'm a giver."

"I know you are," I shake my head at her before bringing my hands to her face and my lips to her lips.