Spencer

Alexandria Taylor. The name sounds all too familiar, but I can't put my finger on it.

She's bright, beautiful. Pink hair with rainbow side-swept bangs and a rainbow pleated skirt. Her white shirt was now stained brown with coffee. I ran into her, late to my first day of teaching. I was rushing, and it was my fault.

I was pretty shocked to learn that she was taking Criminology. Someone like her, so bright and fun.

After my classes for the day, I headed home. All of my lesson plans for the next two weeks are set to go, but I need to start working on the ones for the third week.

Well, I got some done before loud music started blaring from the apartment beside me. I put up with it for a few hours before finally deciding to head out. Maybe head to a diner to work on this. All I know is I can't focus with the apartment shaking. I could always call the police to complain about the noise, but...why be a buzzkill? Let them have fun.

I lock up my apartment and turn around, seeing the fun-colored girl standing by the stairs, leaning on the guard rail and looking over, a red cup in her hands. She's wearing the same skirt as earlier, but a new shirt and jacket.

"Allie?" I ask, catching her attention.

The girl turns to face me, meeting my gaze with her brown eyes. She looks confused. "Dr. Reid?" She asks, rubbing one of her eyes. "I need to...I need to, uh, sit down." She trips over her words, lowering herself to the ground and sitting cross-legged.

God, she's drunk.

"Are you okay? How much did you have to drink?" I ask her, noticing just how flushed she looks.

She stares down at her hands. "How do you do that? How...how do you?"

What is she talking about?

"What?" I rush to her side, kneeling down next to her. "Alexandria, how much did you have to drink?"

Three?" She asks, holding up the cup. "This is my third."

She goes to take another drink of it, but I take it away from her. I think I know what's going on. No one gets drunk after two and a half cups of cheap beer. "Don't drink any more of that. I have to call the police-"

Allie cuts me off. "No! I'll get in trouble, don't."

She's right. I don't want her to get in trouble, but...I'm positive that someone drugged her. If she's been drugged, who knows who else has been? I need to put an end to this party. Now. I can't not call.

Maybe if there were any other drugs being used...

"Do you know if anyone was using drugs?" I ask her, hoping she'll remember.

The girl nods. "They're smoking weed. I said...said that I didn't want to."

Great. I can say that I smelled marijuana and that'll bust the party- getting everyone searched. Now, what to do about Allie? I can't really send her home. She can barely walk.

I look back at my apartment door and then the one beside it. "Alright, okay. Uh, come here, come inside." I tell her, hopping to my feet and helping her up.

I lead her inside and help her sit down on the couch, telling her that I'm heading to grab her some water.

Once I'm in the kitchen, I grab my phone, dialling the local police department. I tell them my address and what's going on and they put me on hold, giving me enough time to deliver a bottle of water to Allie.

"Drink this. All of it."

She doesn't say anything, just takes it, undoes the lid and starts to drink. It's odd, how she sort of looks...out of it. Of course, that's what Rohypnol will do to you.