Example 14

SOMETHING IN BETWEEN

       one day, the echo of someone's dream was in his past life, an echo of curiosity about this woman's figure, but in his dream, the woman's face was not clearly visible and echoed to find out who this woman really was. Abi began to road the places he repeatedly dreamed of. This trip, like the resting date, was released last year. Introducing Abi to a high school teenager who is in love named Gema. Gema struggle in winning the heart of a winning class girl named Maya is truly the sweetest love story among teenagers. But their relationship is not uninterrupted, there is Raka who also likes Maya and intimidates Gema to stay away. No gema, the power of love that is considered trivial by many people makes him the most powerfull man struggling to reach the woman he loves desperately. Abi is thrown into the past watching the time spent by Gema and Maya. Love that soars high in the air, happy teenagers who are intoxicated by romance, also prohibits parents from falling in love at a young age.

       Throughout the film, I personally smilles endlessly. Some times teenage love is the highest, there is no drama. Revealing  the past is like playing with a double edged knife. One side might be a relief, if you find an answer. But when faced with painfull reality, then what should be done? A question mark that kept coming and approaching Abi. The story gema in the past, not just an answer for abimanyu. Howefer, the task of the invisible he was carrying. this story tells of a person who chases after his past, and he believes his past is the best for his future. someone who sincerely loves him. someone who has been waiting for his arrival for a long time.

.
.
.

Writing by Aullya Fatimah.