Example 10

One piece anime

      One piece is Japanese series written by Eiichiro Oda. This anime is the best selling and most popular in in the world. I started to follow one piece two years ago. I initially ignored this anime because i thought the character in this series looked strangely in body shape and appearance. At the first i dont really like the porpotion of some character who seem too oversize and prominent, but not all the character are like that. There are also some characters that look very amaizing and beauiful.  But that is the characteristic of this anime is full of uniqueness that mkaes it very iconic. At first i felt like nothing too special about this anime but after watching and watching a coples hundred of episodes i began to understand the storyline of this anime. This anime is amaizing, i can see the struggle of the captain and his crew to wander through the seas to relize their their dreams. Against a lot of strong enemies. All obstacles are meaningless to them as long as they face it together because “ Dream will not be achieved if alone” those words always make them cohesive and succesfully overcome all obstacles.
    Although all the dreams they peersue are different they have vowed to always accopany and help relize the dream of the captain to be a king pirate. Even they must die or no matter what happen, the crew will always loyal to the captain.
    Now i understand why one piece is the most popular anime in the world. The one piece story line is superfantastic, it able to make a lot of fans around the world cry because of carried away by storyline. Right now i still gotten the bond of relationship like in one piece but i always hope that someday i can feel the friendship between luffy and friends.

.
.
.

Writing by Alifah Rahmah.