Chapter 1 ; Questions Answered...?

No POV
"..And your team is safe from elimination!" Donut had called out. He was doing his job. An temporary host of sorts and was doing the 8th challenge for the season. He had began the question, putting up an blue card and reading it out loud.

After a few seconds, Pen buzzed in and answered correctly. Donut extended his arm to point at pen, yelling "Correct!" The events happened so fast, poor Bubble was confused.. Donut glanced to iance, where they were arguing. He rolled his eyes.

Donut picked up the 2nd card, with the next question. He held it up, reading it. "Question 2!" He heard an buzz from iance, looking at Bubble. "Bubble?" Donut had asked, unconcerned about the trauma Bubble is going through. She had death glares from both sides, Match and Snowball weighed her down with tons of guilt. She had gotten nervous and stupidly answered.

Bubble looked over to her left to find Firey laughing at her answer. "Yeah Bubble, that's wrong." Donut firmly stated rather irritated. Match continued to yell at Bubble. I looked away for one second, than looked back to find Bubble crying on the floor yelling. "NOOOOOOO!" I facepalmed. Donut glanced to another buzz, and Cloudy had gotten it right. "...Yes."

Donut had gotten rather tired, and felt something lurking. He felt like he was being watched and began to glance to his surroundings, feeling wary and unsure of himself.. The contestants shortly caught on. "Y-You o-okay?" Lightning asked, as he was concerned over how nervous Donut is. "Y-Yeah! I'm fine. Don't worry! Third question." They continued on, but ABNTT was being skeptical.

GB had whispered to TB. "Something's up with Donut."

"I know.."

"We should do something."

"First, let's finish this contest."

"Okay."

After the whispering, Saw attempted to answer, and blurted out "EIGHT!" Though, he knew the answer was glue. It must've been the fumes he inhaled earlier. Meanwhile, the losers were having an pep talk, and Cake got it correct.

Donut hesitated, and glanced around him anxiously. Finally, he said the words to make the team feel proud, "Correct." He said it in an bored tone, but he was mostly irritated and scared. Something is watching him, and he just can't get it out of his mind...

Donut shook his head and scolded Barf Bag for their stupidity. He was beginning to get frustrated, and stated the next question firmly. He gave his team an unfair advantage, and had an furious look in his face. "I'm fine." He said, one last time. He hated the curiosity and questions.

Saw buzzed in, saying eight once again. He told him he was wrong. Rather irritated, and calmed down. Barf Bag finally buzzed in, answering with pure confidence, cheering up Donut, a little. He looked behind him, and felt an shadow looming over him. He cheered though, brushing it off.

Free Food scolded Donut for trying to cheat purposely, but began to worry... He was crossing his arms, looking around in an heavy panic. There were whispers among the teams as they couldn't figure out what was happening to Donut. Grassy was being gently stroked by Blocky. "Grassy worried about Donut!" He called out, rather in an crying matter. Blocky hushed him gently.

"He'll be fine! I'm sure it's nothing." Grassy nodded and wiped her tears away and raised his arms up. "I'm Grassy!" Blocky chuckled. Donut sighed, and looked around one last time before asking the next question.

"Question 5... What's 1 + 1?" He said, rather sluggishly. He was panicking, looking around and hearing voices in his head. Somebody was watching him, he noticed an buzz in from Saw, and he got it wrong again. Donut grabbed an audio recording of Four's screech and tried to punish them, which didn't work. He used it on himself than suddenly he had gotten knocked out.