Kris x Yandere! Reader

"Ah~ how beautiful." (Y/n) said as their stared at their crush. Kris had just finished their last class and was heading outside of the school to go meet up with Susie. (Y/n) quietly followed them from behind. Luckily, Kris was usually one of the last people out of the school, (y/n) wasn't worried about being questioned for their "strange" behavior.

Kris gave a small smile as they saw Susie standing outside.
"About time nerd." Susie said with a grunt. "What the hell was taking you so long?"
Kris just shrugged in response. Susie rolled her eyes. "Anyway, So there's this new game out and..."

(Y/n) lost interest in what she was saying as they watched the pair walk away. (Y/n) began to dig their nails into the palm of their hands, wondering why Kris won't give them the same attention they gave to her. Sure, the two never spoke much to each other, the only exemptions being when they had to. Even still, (y/n) knew it was most certainly true love. Tears began running down their face.

Why? I want their attention more than anyone else yet they give it to me the least! I'm their lover, they belong to me. So why won't they pay attention to me?! (Y/n) thought to themselves, running off in the opposite direction of Kris and Susie. They ran past several people, all of which looking concerned, but (y/n) didn't bother to stop. They kept running until they found themselves in the woods, right in front of a small hill.

"What? Since when was this here?" (Y/n) they asked aloud as they walked around it. On the other side of the hill were two strange doors, both of which would not open.

"Hello? Anyone home?" (Y/n) said as they knocked on the doors. With a pout, (y/n) started to walk away from the interesting mystery when they heard a voice.

HeLlO ChiLD.

(Y/n) quickly looked around, seeing no one. "Hello?" They questioned the voice.

YOu sEEm to Be boThereD, WhAt is the MattEr?

They debated if they should tell a random voice their problems and decided it wouldn't hurt, so why not right?

"Well, there's this person I've had feelings for a while now, but they won't acknowledge me in the slightest. They spend all their time with a girl in our class, even though I KNOW that we're meant to be. I just don't get why they won't love me already." (Y/n) said out loud, wondering slightly about their mental health.

I SeE. ThaT is quitE ThE probleM. AlThouGh I belieVe I CaN HElp.

With this, (y/n) raised an eyebrow. "I'm listening..."

IF SusiE iS a ProbLem, thEn JuSt geT Rid OF HEr.

(Y/n) shuttered. How did this person know Susie's name? They never said any names. "Hey, what do you mean get rid of...?"

I BelieVe yOu KnOW.

Sure, (y/n) didn't like Susie, but the idea of ending someone's life was... well... something she never thought of before. With a mad grin, (y/n) began laughing. "Yes! Yes! Of course! You're a genius! Haha! This will be fun! Thank you!" With that, (y/n) skipped away, leaving a certain skeleton very pleased.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ha! I win, asshole!" Susie said as she and Kris sat in Kris's room playing video games. Kris shrugged and looked away.
"Whatever." They said quietly. Suddenly, there was a knock on the bedroom door. Kris's goat mom opened it.

"Kris, Susie, it's time for bed. I know tomorrow's Saturday but you both still need a good nights sleep." Goat momma said with a smile.

Susie smiled. "Sure thing Miss T."
"Yes mom." Kris said. Goat mom smiled. "Alright, goodnight you two." Susie and Kris said goodnight as goat mom left. Susie grabbed her sleeping bag and laid it on the floor, making a comment on how nice Kris's mom was and how Kris was lucky to have her. Kris nodded and they laid down in bed.
"Goodnight Susie."
"Susie smiled as she laid down too. "Night, you cute nerd."
Kris just silently laughed as they closed their eyes.
——-
A few hours later, the pair awoke to a scream. They both shot out of bed.
"Dude! That sounded like your fucking mom!" Susie yelled, her voice filled with worry.
"I know!" Kris shouted, catching Susie off guard.
"Holly hell, you can yell?! Anyway, stay here, I'll go check things out." Susie told Kris who shook their head.
"No, I-"
"Will stay here, because I'm stronger than you, got it?" Kris nodded.
"Fine, but be careful."
Susie smirked. "Always am." With that, Susie opened the door slowly. She saw nothing in the hallway so she walked out. Softly, she called out. "Yo, Miss T, you okay?" There was no response, so Susie made her way down the hallway, towards the only other room on the second floor, Toriel's room. Slowly, she opened the door. Susie called out again, but there was no response nor anyone in the room. Susie walked away and headed downstairs. Susie walked into the kitchen and her face paled. Laying in the middle of the kitchen was a large pile of dust.

Susie whispered, "Please tell me that's not-"

"It is." A voice said from behind her. Susie quickly turned around. "(Y/n)?! What the hell are you-" Susie stopped mid sentence when she noticed the knife in (y/n)'s hand along with the large smile.

"Oh, have you finally realized their is no hope for you? That you'll end up in despair like Toriel?" (An: Sorry, I've come to have a Danganronpa addiction)

"W-why?" Susie stuttered, fear filling her entire being.

(Y/n) simply kept smiling. "Because of good advice from a stranger. When someone has what's yours, you take it back, no matter what."

——-
Upstairs, Kris started to get worried. It had been a while and Susie still wasn't back. With a deep breath, Kris peeped into the dark hallway. "Susie? Mom?" They whispered. Nothing. They then walked into the hallway and made their way downstairs. They gasped as the saw all the destroyed items scattered around the room.

"Susie?! Mom?!" They yelled. A voice giggled from behind them. They turned around to see their classmate, (y/n). A sick smile covered them as well as a small cut on their face. "Wow, what a pleasure it is to hear you raise your voice. Ah, how amazing. You truly are the most beautiful being in all of existence." They told Kris.

Kris swallowed. "Where's mom and Susie? What did you do?"

(Y/n) tilted their head. "What did I do? Kris, if you would look a few feet to the side, you'd realize that I killed them both."

Kris slowly turned their head and as they did, (y/n) the opportunity to hit them hard of the head, knocking them out instantly. (Y/n) giggled.

"Yay! Now I get to take you home! Oh, you'll just love your new home! Mr.Gaster said so himself."

A/n: this is for anyone who likes Tik Tok. I'm izzysmith039 on there. I cosplay as Chara and Frisk. Soon, I'll be getting my Kris wig and cosplay as them too. I also cosplay as characters from Yu-Gi-Oh! (Jaden and Bakura) and also Danganronpa (Nagito, Kokichi, and Shuichi). I also do Betty from Glitchtale. Check me out there if you want, I post almost daily. Thanks for reading! (^^)