"Excuse me, Mr Kim," Taeyong placed his palm right in front of their face. He shot a cold gaze at him.

Kai automatically stepped backwards. He let out an awkward grin as a response.

"Not so easy," Taeyong reminded and pointed at him. "Mom, I'll help you set the table," he said before pulling Sehun away.

Sehun blinked his eyes in confusion. "Taeyong, it's not good to say that," he said.

The younger snorted in annoyance before pouting his lips. "But mom—

"Hurry and prepare this, we can't let him waiting," Sehun cut off and it made him felt annoyed even more.

Taeyong grunted and forcefully set the table, welcoming him to sit with his cold and stern gaze.

Kai gulped once to see that. He shouldn't have make a move like that if Taeyong was around.

"These are really good," he praised and his eyes were shining brightly and sincerely.

Sehun flushed once again. "I'm glad you like it," he responded to the praises.

"I don't like it but I love it!," Kai stated. "How I wish I could eat this everyday," he said and continued eating his food.

Little did he know, the words made the other two startled.

Sehun could feel his cheeks were burning red to hear those words. He was also wishing the same thing, to be able to cook for him everyday.

Meanwhile Taeyong could feel the corner of his lips curled up. This teacher was exaggerating things but Sehun liked it, he thought.

"Anyway Kai, thank you for taking care of Taeyong at school," Sehun started the conversation between them.

Kai looked up to meet the latter's eyes. "Not a problem at all," he said. "It's part of my responsibility as well as his teacher," he flashed a smile.

Taeyong remained silent without wanting to interrupt those two adults. They were immersed while talking with each other.

"By the way, do you know Jaehyun?," Sehun questioned out of sudden which made the son widened his eyes in shock.

He never expected this. "Mom, stop it," he exclaimed to protest. Sehun was trying to embarass him now.

Kai frowned and he caught the blushed Taeyong. He knew it now.

"Yep, he's my student as well," he replied. "Why is it?," he pretended to ask and didn't know anything.

"Nothing actually I just want to make sure he is a good guy," Sehun let out a chuckle to be seeing the younger beside him.

Kai grinned as well. "He's a good boy, right Taeyong?," he suddenly teased the boy who was already burning in embarassment.

Taeyong pouted his lips without bothering to answer to any of them while the other two were just laughing.

What a wonderful family. If anyone saw them, they might be thinking the same thing.

...

"Mr Byun, what's wrong with him?," one of the teacher questioned as he was passing by the table.

Baekhyun turned to the person who was sitting beside him. He arched his eyebrows to see Kai's condition right now.

He was smiling all alone ever since he arrived and greeted the students gleefully today. He even keep on laughing by himself.

Oh gosh. How embarassed he was with Kai right now.

"Haha, he's fine like usual?," he let out an awkward chuckling. "Don't have to worry, everything is okay," he continued.

He doubted it.

The teacher seemed unsatisfied with the answer but he chose to nod and walk away afterwards.

Baekhyun huffed in annoyance and landed a smack on the younger's shoulder to wake him up.

"Hyung, what's wrong?," Kai exclaimed and rubbed his shoulder. He almost got a heart attack just now.

"I'm the one who supposed to ask you that question," the elder retorted. "What happened to you today?," he questioned.

Kai frowned. "What's wrong with me?," he replied with another question.

Baekhyun rubbed his temple in annoyance. "You look like a crazy person today, are you in love or something?," he snapped but the response was not something he expected.

Kai smiled sheepishly as he heard the question. His cheeks started to blush afterwards.

"Are you serious?!," Baekhyun exclaimed in shock. Seriously, this man was already in his early 30s and he was acting like a teenager who was in love.

He slapped himself to make sure he was not dreaming. "Finally, my prayers were answered," he dramatically said.

"My Jongin has found someone," he placed his hands on his shoulders and hugged him afterwards.

Kai snorted. "Hyung, you are embarassing both of us now," he smiled awkwardly at the teachers who were looking questioning at them.

He pushed away the elder from him.

Baekhyun looked straightly at him. "Who is it?," he exclaimed. "Where did you guys meet?, he asked.

"Well it is not confirmed yet but honestly I really like him," Kai confessed slowly. He looked up and the elder was staring at him.

"Tell me who," he said. "You don't have to worry, who wouldn't like someone like you," he patted the younger's head.

Kai bit his bottom lips. "Uh, Oh Sehun?," he said after a while of hesitation.

Baekhyun nodded calmly. "Actually I already knew it," he responded to it. "My plan worked!," he smugged.

"You need to help me, Hyung," Kai hold both side of Baekhyun's shoulder. "I will do anything for him," he stated.

The elder widened his eyes and he could see the sincerity inside those eyes.

"I will, but there's a thing you should deal with first," he reminded about it.

Kai frowned. "What is it?."

"Taeyong," Baekhyun responded.

--

Hope you like the chapter and leave your comments! 💗