First Starscream now this?!

Morning came the next day and the father and three sons were together with Hot Rod.

"What brought you here?" Optimus asked, Sideswipe sitting in his lap and rubbing the young mech's shoulder.

"Here to check out a years old distress call from the Alchemor?" Hot Rod answered. "Like Jazz." Bumblebee added in and Hot Rod nodded.

"So...I guess it's pretty much okay here?" Hot Rod asked. "Yes, everything's okay." Bee answered. "We've been capturing the escaped Decepticons for years." Bee added in. Hot Rod nodded with a smile.

"Lieutenant! I've detected a strong Decepticon signal!" Fixit's voice rang through the scrapyard through the speakers and Bumblebee rushed to command centre, with Hot Rod, Optimus and his brothers right behind him.

"Where is it?" Bumblebee asked when he reached command centre. "It's at the caves where we captured Nightstrike." Fixit answered and Bumblebee nodded. "Okay team. Let's rev up and roll out!" Bumblebee yelled out and everyone transformed and headed out of the scrapyard.

At the caves, the team transformed carefully and hiked as quietly as they can through the dense foliage.

"Where is he?!" A furious voice asked, and quickly following it was clanging metal.

"I don't know!" Another voice answered. That voice, Steeljaw.

"I'll only ask one more time, WHERE IS HE?!" The other mech asked furiously and from what sound came next, Bumblebee could only guess that he threw Steeljaw into the wall again.

Bumblebee took a risk and went forwards, in search of the mysterious mech. When he saw who he was, Bumblebee flipped out. It was Megatron.

It was unnoticed by Bumblebee, but his Decepticon Hunter took form of the Star Saber and Bumblebee rushes right out of his hiding spot. Megatron however, did notice.

The silver mech leapt up and latched himself on top of the cave entrance.

"Come down here and face me, Megatron!" Bee yelled, pointing his Decepticon Hunter at Megatron. "I'm not here to hurt you." Megatron spoke, calm and still. Bumblebee raised and optic ridge and he lowered his Decepticon Hunter. Megatron looked behind Bumblebee and saw Optimus standing in the shadows.

"Orion?" He asked, coming down from the top. Optimus walked out and closer to Megatron. Bumblebee was cautious, just in case of the worst. It was within moments and the two leaders was chestplate to chestplate. Megatron was the first to make a move, he wrapped him arms around Optimus and gave the prime a hug. Optimus was confused, but he doesn't mind and returned the hug back to the Decepticon leader.

"Missed me?" Optimus asked, smirking under his breath.

"Sure did." Megatron answered.