The brother-in-arms

The family woke up early in the morning to dawdle back to the scrapyard. "So, what should we do next?" Sunstreaker questioned cheerfully. "I don't know." Sideswipe replied and looked at Bumblebee, cunningly.

Last night, before Bumblebee laid down to recharge. He transformed back into his original form. That means, in the morning. Bumblebee was Bumblebee.

Optimus, looked at his son. "I know what you did." Optimus cunningly states when they reached the scrapyard gates.

Bee, avoid optic contact with his father when Denny opened the door. "I was wandering when you guys were going to show up." Denny jokes when the gate fully opened. "Wandering?" Sunstreaker asked in confusion. "Harry Potter jokes." Bee replied with a laugh. "I am confusion, wandering and wondering are two of one of the same word?" Sideswipe asked even more confused than his twin.

"Wizards have wands, don't they?" Denny asked. "Yes, obviously." Bee replied. "Wand-ering?" Denny asked again with a chuckle. "Oh! I get it." Sideswipe exclaimed with smiles.

The family, and the team, talked and talked about some particular bucket-head and laughed. "I came out of the Cyber-matter, grabbed the Star-Saber and stabbed it through Megatron's spark." Bee recapped the amazing moments of the last hour of the great war. "I don't need anyone to tell me that.... now." Strongarm stated and everyone nodded.

"I'm gonna go circle the scrapyard." Sunstreaker said and he got up. "Since I got nothing else to do." He added and went to circle the scrapyard.

Sunstreaker took about twenty minutes walking around the inside premises until he heard metal clanging together. The metal clanging caught Sunstreaker's attention and he went into fight position.

In the shadows, there was a mech walking past isles and equipment. The mech was red with two parallel orange lightning bolts on his chest followed by yellows ones.

Sunstreaker grabbed his Decepticon Hunter and followed the mech around the scrapyard. As Sunstreaker followed the mech, he was looking for the right moment to attack. The mech had noticed that he's being followed, so he stopped around a corner and the yellow twin jumped in front of him.

The mech, was prepared, flipped out fire boosters on his chest and they started to boost. This caught Sunstreaker by complete surprise and the fire pushed him down on the ground. The mech walked closer to the twin and put his left ped on Sunstreaker's chest, about to push down more but stopped by a familiar and mad voice yelling. "Stop!"

Sunstreaker turned his helm in the direction of the voice and saw his older brother. "What now knuckles?" The mech asked. Bumblebee took his time observing this new mech and recognised him. "Hot Rod?!" Bee asked surprisingly. "Yo Bee, hows life back on earth?" The mech, Hot Rod, asked. "It's fine and please get off my younger brother." Bee replied and helped Sunstreaker up.

"He's ya bro?" Hot Rod asked as Sunstreaker got back up on his pedds. "Bonded." Bee replied and Sunstreaker got behind him. "You remind me of my father." Sunstreaker states while he is hiding behind his older sibling. "Not just you, Sunny." Sideswipe added and got behind his new father, Optimus. 

Hot Rod was bothered by the younger mechs's actions. "Sorry if I do." He apologised and smiled. "Please, give them time." Bee said and turned around.

Hug me if needed (Bumblebee)

The twins ran up to Bumblebee so quick that no one got the chance to stop them. Sideswipe was the first one to break out in tears. "You can't take the past?" Hot Rod asked. "He was s-s-so abusive." Sideswipe sobbed and Bumblebee needed to help him back to the command centre.

"Man, they had a really bad childhood." Hot Rod states as Sunstreaker followed his siblings. "Just, give them their time." Optimus said and followed his sons.