Calls

Chris  POV

"Chrisssss!  Baby come here!" yells Nicki from the bathroom.  I walk in to her sitting in a tub full of bubbles.  Pills and Potions was playing softly from a pink pill speaker,  suprisingly.  Nicki rarely listens to her own music.

"Uh, Nicki, what you want?" I say, about to head back out.

"Can you take my necklace off.  I forgot to," she says, smiling.

I walk over and realize it's the necklace I gave her for her birthday last year.  I was so proud of her.  This year she'd came out with a whole new image.  One that was more chill, and not so... I don't know how to describe it, but it definitely liked her better this way.  We have been on the DL for a while now, just chilling.  We might be fucking, but she was still my nigga when I needed her, so no need to complicate shit and make it official. 

I take her necklace off and admire her wet, silky hair for a minute.  I bend over and give her a kiss. 

"Nicki I gotta go, but hit me up later, aite?" I say.

"Okay, Chris," she says, sticking her leg on the side of the tub. 

I leave her mansion and get into my aqua Lamborghini Aventador.  I turn on the radio and "U Guessed It" by OG Maco comes on.  I look over at my phone and I was getting a call from Trey.  Trey Songz.

"I turn the radio down and switch to bluetooth.

"Yo," I say into the phone.

"Where you at?"

"Just left from Nicki's.  Why?"

"Just thinkin you should come through.  Everybody over at Tyga's beach house," he says.

"Aitee.  See you when I get there," I say, as he hangs up.

Trey POV

"Yo Trey!  Chris coming over?" Asks Tyga.

"Yeah," I say as I snatch a bottle of Peach Ciroc out his hand.

"Mane what you do that for?"

"Don't you think it's too early in the morning ta be drinking?"

"Nahh, I'm good," says Tyga, snatching the bottle back.

"Me too.  Now get me some," I say, smirking. 

"Yo wassup?" Says Chris, as he daps me up, and then Tyga.

My phone buzzes in my pocket.  I take it out.

Bae: Where u at?

Me: Tyga's

Bae: Mhm Aitee.  Dont forget tonight!

"Oooo who you textin?" says Tyga,  leaning on Chris.

"Just my girl," I say, shrugging it off.  I still ain't used to being in this relationship mess.

"She got a nigga whipped!" Tyga, yells, closing his eyes, and almost dropping the bottle of Ciroc.  I'm not gonna lie, my girl Mila had me feeling some type of way, but I wasn't gonna let them know that.

"Nigga go home!  You drunk!" I say.

"That's the point!" Says Chris,  as he and Tyga do a weird handshake.

"Y'all too much!" I say, leaning against the granite counter.

"Bruhhh you sound like one of my bitches, always calling a nigga childish, and nigga I is home!"  He says, smiling.

"Yeah whatever,  but I gotta go," I say, heading out the door.  I don't know what's wrong with me, but I was acting like a bitch.  All up in my feelings and shit.

Nicki POV

I had just got all freshened up.  I had to meet August for breakfast at our favorite little bistro.  He was like a little brother to me, so I had to look out for fam.

I hopped in my pink Lamborghini and Throw Sum Mo was blasting through my speakers.  I quickly turned it off, I wasn't in the mood to listen to myself today.

I had so much stuff to do today.  I had some interview, SNL, and I had to be on some morning radio talk show tomorrow.   So much work and I still don't know what to do.

My phone buzzed in my back pocket.  I figured I was just a text, but it kept buzzing. 

"Hello?" I said, into the phone, as I pulled into the bistro's parking lot. 

"Yes Nicki, this is Detective Lawson.  I have a few questions I'd like to ask you," said a man's voice.

"Uhm concerning what?" I said, pissed off.

Drake POV

Life sucks.  I know I'm rich and all but, I'm just so lonely.  I was on my way to pick up my baby from my baby mama.  We had great chemistry,  but we just weren't right for each other, I guess.  I'd  always wanted to make us work, but she's just not having that.

I looked at my phone amd it instantly started to ring.  49 missed calls...from my manager.  She's really gonna kill me this time.

A/N:  Well hey!  This is a story I started a long time ago and didn't finish.  I have no idea what it was supposed to be about, but we'll figure it out.  I hope you liked the lil taste of "KONFUZED" I gave you.