Chapter 3 - Truth or dare

Harry P.O.V

I got bored of Ron and Blaise's competitiveness and my book so I looked up and saw the blonde of my dreams. I've always been obsessed with him and now I know why. Love. Now tha I think about it, have always wondered like his lips looked like they'd ever heard of chapping. And his hair, how does it always look so soft. I've always wanted to touch it but back then it would be strange touching my rivals hair.

Pansy and Hermione came down smiling to their ears. "Can we play a game?" Pansy asked, shaking my sleeping beauty awake. "Sure. I'm bored of hearing these two shouting." I said, nodding my head at Ron and Blaise. "What will we play?" Draco asked groggily. Hermione, with a mischievous grin on her face, replied "Wizard's truth or dare."

We all got in a circle, me between Hermione and Pansy, Ron and Blaise next to Pansy and Draco next to Hermione. "Ok so for those who don't know how how to play, if you pick truth, you are forced to say the truth and if you pick dare, you have to do the dare or you will ache somewhere for twenty four hours." Pansy said in the same matter-of-fact way Hermione answers questions. "Harry. Truth or dare?" Hermione asked, "Truth." I replied. "What is your sexuality?" She asked. If looks could kill, she would have been murdered ten times over. "You know I'm gay Hermione!" I yelled not realising I had spilled one of my prised secrets. I looked at Draco and saw within his stormy eyes a glint of hope. "Blaise, truth or dare?" I asked, "Dare." Blaise replied instantly. "I dare you to pull Ron on your lap and stay like that until the end of the game." I said smirking. Both Ron and Blaise blushed Gryffindor red. Blaise pulled Ron on his lap and put his head on Ron's. "Ron, truth or dare?" Pansy asked.

—<Time skip for a few rounds later >—

"Truth or dare Harry?" Pansy asked. "Dare." I said, feeling confident until I realised I had fallen into the shipper's trap. "I dare you..." Pansy said stopping to let out a fan girl squeal. "Sorry. I dare you to kiss Draco." Pansy said, mischief clearly heard in her voice. I got up instantly, moved to Draco, who looked like he had been cunfunded, and closed the gap between us. He started kissing back. I then felt cold air around my lips and saw the love of my life run out the door. I went to go after him but Hermione grab my sleeve and say, "Give him some time."

A/N: YASSSSSSSS! TWO OUT OF THREE OF MEH SHIPS. Thanks for reading.

The Halloween ballजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें