Chapter 2 - Ships ariseing

-Harry P.O.V-

We got off the Hogwarts Express, said hi to Hagrid then got on the thestral-pulled carriage. "Hello Harry" Luna said in her usual mystical voice. "Hi Luna. How's things with you and Ginny?" I replied. "Oh, we're doing great. Ginny is already at the castle, she sent me a letter." Luna cheerfully said. "Aren't you dating Ginny?" Draco asked, pointing the question at me, seeing a slight bit of hope in his eyes. "No, we lost chemistry so we broke up in the first week." I answered. "Oh, well good luck finding someone new." Draco said with the little bit of hope still in his eyes. "Thanks." I replied, blushing slightly. The subject changed to something unimportant go by as I looked at the grounds.

I had spent two weeks moping about the breakup with Ginny then
I realised that girls weren't interesting in that way.

I saw that they were at the castle and said "We are at the castle. Let's hope that we don't run into Peeves." They got of the carriage, walked into the main hall when they saw Peeves throwing chalk at people. "Ooh. Eighth years, what fun." The floating ball of mayhem exclaimed. "PEEVES!" Mr Filch yelled running at Peeves with a wet mop that he had obviously been using before called to deal with Peeves, "Oy, you five, scurry or I'll put you in detention." Filch grunted.

They decided that they didn't fancy being put in detention on the first night and scurried the main hall. They arrived just in time for the sorting. The sorting hat sang it's song and became still (I'm too lazy to think of a good sorting hat song). There was 11 new Griffindors , 6 new Hufflepuffs, 9 new Ravenclaws and 3 new Slytherins. Professor McGonnagal told the eighth years that Slytherin and Gryffindor would be sharing a dorm and the same with Hufflepuff Ravenclaw.

They went to their dorms, Ron and Blaize played wizards chess, Draco was sleeping on the couch and I was reading 'Quidditch through the ages' .

A/N: I FINALLY FINISHED THE CHAPTER.

A/N a couple of days after: This is a while later and I fixed the 'He' into 'I' or 'me'. BYEEEEEEEE!