changbin looked at felix in a ball on the floor, shaking and panting. he knew for a fact that felix would be very jumpy, possibly even afraid of him, so as much as he wanted to throw himself at his boyfriend and shower him with love, he had to approach slowly.

he started to cry as he saw bruises, he touched felix's arm, feeling how freezing cold he was, felix yelled in fear, shrinking further into the ball.

"don't cry baby."

felix tensed up.

"i-i wa-nt d-d-daddy!" he sobbed, shaking hard.

"this is daddy, im right here, dont be scared."

felix looked up, it broke changbin's heart to see how skinny he was, he clearly had been starved, his face was bruised, degrading words on his cheeks, changbin reached out and touched his cheek, wiping away a tear, felix threw himself at changbin, pushing himself as close to his boyfriend as he could possibly get, even when changbin closed his arms around felix, he still clutched at changbin's shirt, sobbing desperately, pushing to get even closer, changbin put felix's head on his chest.

"shh, youre okay, youre safe now baby, dont cry, ive got you."

felix sobbed harder, clinging onto changbin for dear life, his breaths were laboured and heavy as he struggled to breathe.

"someone take us back to the dorms."

before they left, jisung took photos of every single hint of harm on felix's body to show the police before changbin picked felix up, holding him close as minho grabbed his keys, changbin carried felix downstairs and outside to minho's car. he got in, feeling felix sob into his chest.

the drive back to the dorms was relatively quiet, aside from felix's sobs and desperate whines to be even closer to changbin.

"you know, not killing him must've taken a lot of strength." minho commented, pulling up to the dorms.

changbin carried felix up after minho left, he was laid on their bed but felix proceeded to cling to changbin desperately.

"hey, its okay, i wont go anywhere, i am so sorry baby boy, this is all my fault, i promised i would keep you safe and i couldnt keep it, but im never leaving you."

felix didnt reply.

"let me get you something to eat."

felix shook his head, climbing against changbin to stay close to him.

"look, look here, tell me you didnt forget about your stuffed bunny, did you? hold onto him whilst i get you something to get your strength back up."

felix didnt want changbin to leave, he shook his head, staying close to changbin.

"okay baby boy, i know youre scared, and i know you dont want to be alone, but you need something to eat lixie."

felix was too scared to let changbin go, he had missed him so much that now he had hold of him, he refused to let him go, changbin pulled out his phone, bringing up seungmin's number.

"hello?"

"could you come over, felix desperately needs to eat, but he wont let me go."

"oh, okay, im on my way."

"there you go angel, seungminnie is going to come and make you something to eat, okay?"

felix didnt reply again, he was still trembling and starring straight ahead.

"you dont know how much ive missed you, i hate myself for letting that appen, its all my fault, i couldnt help you, i don't think i can ever forgive myself."

changbin started to cry, holding felix's small, fragile frame in his arms, he looked down at the whip marks, bruises, the pen on his legs, the cuts on his chest, spelling out that word, bruises in the shape of hands on his hips, and changbin didn't want to think about how they got there, he looked at the lingerie felix was wearing, breaking his heart that he was forced to only wear that.

seungmin walked in, making felix flinch, then start to cry harder, trembling.

"hey lixie, it's minnie." he said softly, slowly walking over and sitting next to felix.

felix nodded, realising who it was.

"we missed you so much lix, and now you're with your daddy again, so you're safe now." seungmin's eyes looked teary.

felix nuzzled changbin as seungmin went to get something to eat out of the kitchen area, he picked up a bag of chips and put juice in felix's sippy cup.

felix cried as he saw his cup, having missed it so much, the second the bag of chips was near felix, he grabbed them and ate faster than changbin thought was possible.

"go get him another bag."

seungmin grabbed another bag as felix downed the juice. After two bags, which wasn't nearly enough, felix started to feel sick, there were only a few chips left though.

"i know you feel bad, but can you just finish off your juice please baby, you need to drink lots now."

felix shook his head violently.

"lix."

felix flinched, he thought he was going to get yelled at for being disobedient, he trembled in changbin's arms, sobbing.

"hey, it's okay, you're not in trouble." changbin said soothingly, rubbing felix's back.

felix put his hand over his mouth and tried to get up, struggling as his legs gave out and he was left on the floor, changbin knew what was happening and quickly pulled him up, getting him to the bathroom right before he was sick, gripping changbin's hand and sobbing. it made changbin physically hurt to see felix in this state, he rubbed his back, having to move around the whip lashes across his skin, he kissed felix's shoulder, whispering to him.

"good boy, you're so good baby, just breathe, it will be over soon."

=====