The Ride

Yo.... I have no words except that I just made a new DnD character..... and im listening to touch me from yarichin bitch-bu and making a better magic deck....

Trigger warning like always
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Alex's Pov

"Left here." I point down my street to the dark blue house on the corner. He pulls up in my driveway. Fuck! moms home. "Uh thanks I can go in by myself. Im feeling better." I keep my face neutral as I grab the handle and open the door.
"A proper gentleman walks his car 'guest' to their door." He smiles opens his door and hurtles himself out his door to run over to mine. I try to shoo him away with my hand but he grabs onto my arm in my futile attempt. He hoists me up and supports my weight with his arm. He half-carrys me half-walks me to the maroon door ahead of us.
What the fuck... he has done too much already... Im not worth this much worry. Im causing too much trouble, he will get irritated with me. Im useless I cant even walk on my own. Now that there is a calm silence, my thoughts start to make themselves more apparent. Before I even realize it, we're at the door.
"-ello? Hello? You okay man?" I tense as he waves his free hand in front of me. "Yah just thinking about.... ball gags?"
...
...
...
...
...
...
"What?"
... Why the FUCK was that the first thing that came to my mind?!

"I-I mean-" he interupts me by hold up uis hand that was previously waving in front of my face. "Bro I-" he falters and rubs the bridge of his nose. He puts down his hand and glances at me. "Whatever you think about is what you think about. So if you want to think and be interested in... ball gags then you do that."
I feel my ears heat up as he says this. This bitch... I say something completely insane and he tells me 'it all good'.
I glare at him teasingly, "Damn right I can think about whatever I want."
It's starting to get awkward after I mentioned... ball gags.
I reach towards my backpack. My... backpack? Fuck a duck and screw a kangaroo. I look towards Julian with a shameful look. "I-I forgot my key." I can feel my ears heat up even more. He scratches the back of his neck, a nervous or awkward habit I have begun to presume he has. "I mean this really isn't the best option but" He paused and looked straight into my eyes. There was a moment where the world just kind of slowed a bit, his deep onix eyes.
"Hel- Hello?"
"What?" I glared at him refusing to let the feelings rise through me. Ive been refusing my feelings for everybody for years. Never letting anybody close, and if they try, push them away. I am astute at keeping feelings at bay when I try. This asshole is getting too close. "Whatever I don't care."
"Really!? Your ok with going to my house, ok lets go." He went to grab my hand and I moved away so hard that my back hit the door with a force. He looked at me with a surprised and somewhat sad look. "Just... Don't touch me." We kind of just stare at eachother in an awkward silence, until we both hear a muted thunk and a muffled moan.
"Umm we should get going..." Julians face turned a dark shade of pink as he hurried towards the car with a new found determination to get out of this awkward situation, made worse by my mothers wonderfully timed moan. "Pervert." He looked back at me as he was opening his car door. "
"N-no I didnt-"
"She is like 20 years older than you.. I mean obviously she would love to bang you... I bet she will lower her price for you... not that it was too high in the first place." With that statement he looked at me in astonishment. He looked as if he didnt know whether to comfort me, scold me, or just ignore what I said.
"I-I didnt mean it like that." Ahh smooth tactic, the very original 'Avoid and persuade.' He ducked into the car and a followed shortly after.
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

After a few minutes of awkward silence he turned on the radio, station after station it seemed he couldnt find anything he liked. "Fine. Fuck it." He reached into the back seat and grabbed his phone. I decided to not be a nosy asshole so I turned my head to observe the houses we were driving by. Finally I heard the beginning of a song start to play. Are you fucking kidding me?
"Yall act like you never seen a white person before." I turned to look at him with a 'the fuck' look on my face. He just kept at it tapping his hands on the stearing wheel and singing along with the music. I cant say that it was that it was unenjoyable, but maybe a little awkward.
"It's nothin worse than whats goin on in your parents bedroom.."
Did he just... "And you looked at me weird for the ball gags thing." I snapped my mouth shut realizing what I just said, but he just laughed it off.
"Ok then you pick the next song." He handed his phone over and smirked. "You know I could go through your phone right now."
"Considering you looked away when I opened my phone tells me you're not one to pry into my private life."
"Fuck you...... English or something else?" He looked over with a puzzling look. "Something else?"
"Yeah like J-pop or K-pop." I looked down expecting him to ask what the fuck. "Sure."
"Sure? Which one K-pop or J-pop."
"Uhhh J-pop... whatever the fuck that is."
"I heard that..." I typed in 'Heart Signal' and clicked the first thing that popped up. "This sounds upbeat... im surprised."
"Oh fuck off" I could feel myself start to smile, this song is one of my favorites. "Atarimae wo toorisugiteta
Okizari ni shita kanjou
Kimi ga sukoshi ii kaketeta
Kekkaron no shibari tokihanate."
I clapped my hands and I started singing along. Before I knew it we were at his house as the song came to an end. He turned to me and looked at me with clear confusion on his face. "What the fuck was that? I didnt know you could speak- no SING japanese! And why did I actually like that song even though I couldnt understand a single word. Im so confused, but that was great." By the end of his mini speech he was smiling and I was hiding my face in my hands. "Oh and I also hope that wasnt a really fucked up song because im gonna be playing that all the time!"
I looked over to him fear striking through me, realizing that he would see the cover. "Nope." I cleared out his history to make sure he wouldnt see the cover. He tried grabbing his phone but it was too late. "Asshole." He snatched his phone out of my hand and got out of his car. He ran over to my side and opened the door for me. "You know I can open the door myself... but thanks anyway." As I got out of the car I looked up at his house. It was 2 storys high, painted a light grey, and had a normal looking front door. Nothing too out of the ordinary. He unlocked the door and gestured for me to follow him. As I walked in the faint smell of bleach wafted around me. It was none of my business why there was a bleach smell. Maybe he was a neat freak, correction he IS a neat freak. The house was spotless, the walls a calming grey, the furniture unstained. It looked like a home straight out of a magazine. Except the faint stain of blood on the carpet. He caught me staring at the small splatters of blood on the carpet, and for a moment I could see the fear and panic strike through his eyes. But that quickly faded away into a painfully fake grin. "I cut my finger last night choping up vegetables and went to the bathroom to gather bandages." He lifted his finger and wiggled it in front of my face. A tiny scratch could be seen but not big enough to make that much blood. "Uh huh." I nodded skeptically telling myself its none of my business.
Come on he pushed me up the stairs being carefull not to touch my skin. He pushed me all the way down the hall to a small door on the left. "Welcome to my room!"