Time to change that with a threat... because why not?

"If you make Eli feel bad," I leaned down and hovered above his lips. He moved his head up the extra inch, but I pulled back ever-so-slightly, maintaining barely any distance between us. I let my hands move from his arms to his abs, my hands traveling down to feel up underneath his shirt and my nails gently caressing his soft skin. "Then I won't make you feel good," I moved so that I hovered above his neck, smirking at the effect I had on him as his hands gripped my waist firmly. "Got it?" I spoke softly into his ear, feeling him shudder slightly under me.

I brushed my lips across his skin as I pulled away, going to roll off of him, but then he grabbed me by my hips and brought me back down, this time under him. One of his hands slid down my thigh and then back up to my waist, while his other threaded through my hair- his arm supporting his weight next to my head. He gazed down at me mischievously.

"Two can play at that game, Summers," he spoke, and I bit my lip, which he then stroked with his thumb a moment later. "And I don't think you want me to play that game." He cupped my cheek, trailing his fingers down my jaw and neck a moment later.

"And what if I do?" I smirked up at him, my fingers tracing down the sides of his back. He leaned in and slowly brought his lips to the sensitive skin on my neck, placing lingering kisses up to my jaw.

"Let's just say you'd probably want us to have the house to ourselves," he spoke lowly into my skin, and I let out a shaky breath as my hand felt through his hair. He chuckled and pulled away.

"You're so easy to fluster," he told me, and I scoffed.

"Oh please.. I flustered you first, you absolute dingus," I retorted, and he shifted to lie down on me, just cuddling this time. We went back and forth with meaningless bantering for a few minutes while we cuddled and I played with his hair.

After a little bit, we finally decided we should get a move on, and I made him get the rest of my stuff for me because I was lazy. It was pretty damn funny watching him try and find certain things.

After I finished getting everything together, we made our way back out to the car. I watched his back muscles under his shirt as he strolled over to the drivers seat.

Incase you were wondering how I spent my Christmas, I was stuffing my face with hospital jello and shifting around in the randomly uncomfortable chair next to my mom.

Ashton had offered a bunch of times to spend Christmas with them three, but I couldn't spend Christmas without my mom- even if she was in a coma. Besides, Ashton hadn't had much family time alone since Layla came back into his life.

So ya, that was a fun Christmas! We were all leaving the next morning to wherever the hell we were even going- only Savannah really knows. It would be nice to get away, though, regardless.

That night, Ashton fell asleep on the couch with Jake, and I made myself at home in his bed. I mean, it was really comfy..

* * *

A sudden explosion of movement woke me from my sleep as I felt something heavy fall down on me. My eyes immediately shot open and I resisted the urge to yelp.

"What the fuck!" I yelled, calming myself down.

"Get upp," he said brightly, climbing off the bed and stripping the sheets from me. I grunted and rolled over, stuffing my face in his pillow.

"Are you tryna be tickled?" He threatened.

"Are you tryna be single?" I snapped. I don't mess around when it comes to tickling. That shit is the worlds worst form of torture, and a very serious matter.