And like light, ochaco was out. Which left izuku to his thoughts.

_________________________________________

"Arriving in Mustafu City, in 10 minutes. All passengers departing at this area may now pack their bags and get ready. "

The trio were suddenly awoken by the blaring megaphone announcement thingy that buzzed their ears to deaf-ness.

"Huh? Wha?!" Ochaco suddenly fell off midoriya ad she landed in her butt.

"Owww..." She moaned in displeasure, as she rubbed her bruised spot.

Midoriya came to his senses after hearing his Mochi scream. "Mochi, you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay." He helped her up, as she quickly started to get ready for getting off the train.

"Snowball, snowball. Wake up!" He whispered, as he lightly shook her shoulder.

" Boo! " She surprised her dad enough to make scramble off for a second.

"Snowball? You were awake!?" He exclaimed, looking at her silly face as she stuck out her tounge and made teasing noises.

"Daddy fell~ daddy got scared~" she teased while ochaco and her laughed and giggled.

He got up with a small 'huff' and a big pout on his face.

"Its not funny..." He said playfully.

"Yeah it is dad!" His snowball exclaimed back.

"Yeah, it kind of was deku." She teased along with the little girl, boosting eri's confidence.

"Okay okay- woah!" The whole train went from probably 50 miles per hour, to 15 in 3 minutes, as the family were pressed against the walls supporting their seats.

Izuku held both girls like his life depended on it, and the two did the same.

"E-excuse us! We had some technical difficulties, as a bug animal got stuck in our front wheels.. " she left off her words as it made somewhat sense to everyone.

"Aw, the poor animal.." ochaco mourned.

"What happened to the animal, mommy? " The little snowball tugged the mochi's pants in questioning, as she gave her a sincere look.

" Well, it went to sleep." She explained vaguely.

"When will it wake up.?" She asked again, this time deku intervening.

"It won't wake up for a long time." He sighed.

" Life isn't fair for everyone, just remember that. " He sighed again.

The small family were quiet while they got off, the usual " thank you" to the  assistants going around, making sure everyone was okay.

They exited the train, and a familiar sent rushed into their noses.

This was definitely Mustafu.

"Oi oi! Over here!" They heard a familiar rock hard voice, as they look over to see kirishima smiling.

" Guys, I found 'em!"

A horse of class 1-A students came in, all of them mailing war to ear seeing the three.

Well, except for a select few, ofcourse.

"Hey, midoriya." Todoroki and his best friend engaged in a secret handshake that had everyone bewildered.

In the middle, wave, slide, criss cross, double hand clap, and a knuckle bounce and fist bump.

"Anyway, how are you midoriya?" Shoji said, smiling a little as he spoke from his tentacle arm.