Show time

Lauren's pov what! Who leaked it said Lauren the article that is reporting is is tmz said Lauren ugh I always hated that show said Camila all they do is lie about what goes on in celebrities life's just so they get more views yeah I know it's stupid I argerged with her Lauren since this is out in the press you and Camila have to come out as camern you guys can't lie to your fans and the press now that they have proof ally said Normani and Dinah nodded in agreement okay we'll do it tomorrow at the Ellen show said Camila Lauren is that okay with you it's perfectly 👌 with me I said thanks for asking babe no problem she said I gave her and kiss and then me and the girls started getting ready for are showtonight and then we went to hair and makeup and wardrobe and then we were headed to the London o2 arena and little mix was opening up for us by the time we got there they were already finishing up their first song and then moving on to the second and then it was time for us to put on a show let's make this a night we wouldn't forgot I said yeah all the girls agreed and then we opened the show with are don't me and my girls.                                                                               
And we play all are favorite songs and we scream out all night long like oh oh oh when it's just me and my girls all the lights turn them off it's in loud in here to tlak I don't understand a word you say gotta sleep but instead karaoke 🎤 on the bed 🛌 taking duck 🦆 face selfies right and left we get crazy with it, we get stupid with it we don't care if people stare and then we wobble in it. We get diva on it we get queen 👑 bee 🐝 on it yeah we get Britney, Demi, one Direction Bieber on it and we play all are favorite song's and we scream out all the night long like ohh oh when it's just me and my girls and we dance like no ones watching we crack up booty popping like oh ohh when it's just me and my girls watch me now me and my girls me and my girls me and my girls pop pop pop it pop it break it down now break it down now now break it down break it down now break it down now break it down and we play all are favorite songs and we scream out all night long like ohh oh when it's just me and my girls and we dance like no ones watching we crack up booth poppin like ohh oh when it's just me and my girls watch me now.