The date

Camilas pov that night me and Lauren went out on a date I kept asking Lauren where we where going but she kept saying that it was a surprise since we are in London together on are better together fifth harmony tour this might be the only one on one time with Lauren before we kick off are your tonight in London so we might as well make the best of it and enjoy it before the tour starts. Lauren's pov as soon as me and Camila walked outta the car we where mobbed by paps they where shouting questions at us they were asking about what was going on between me and Camila but what's going on between me and Camila is our private business and when the time is right we will tell are fans but not right now when the realtionship is still so new. I led Camila inside the restaurant the waiter led me and Camila In a booth in the back of the restaurant so we wouldn't be mobbed my paps or fans I pulled out a chair for Camila to sit in and then once she was settled I sat down then the wowen said hi my name is hallie I will taking care of you guys tonight can I start you guys off with something to drink asked hallie we'll have the red wine I said excellent choice hallie said I'll be right back with that and your bread while we where waiting on the bread I asked Camila about how she feels about the first show being tomorrow Camila told me she was nervous which was expected since this is our first official tour as a band don't be nervous camz I said me and the girls will be with you so it's not like your alone yeah true said Camila when hallie came back with the bread and wine we ordered are dinner then once we were done me and Camila got back on the tour bus and all the girls looked at us with concerned looks on their faces what I asked Lauren someone leaked your date with Camila to the press ally said.