We made it! 😀

Camilas pov no no simion said to me once more I've been fustrdated all day me, and ally, Lauren and Normani have been recording are new Ep fifth harmony better together all dat and I just couldn't figure out this verse. A few weeks ago me and the rest of the girls won the X Factor so that's why we where in the studio come on camz you can do it! Said. Lauren my best friend I smiled Lauren was really my best friend out of all the other girls in the group I mean sure I was close to Ally and normani but Lauren was really my go to my ride or die I smiled and tried the verse agian and I hit it! The rest of the ablum had six songs Don't wanna Dance alone, Miss Movin on, better together, who are you, leave my heart outta this and me and my girls. Me and the rest of the band stayed in the studio late that night watching are record claim up the charts on the billboard hot 100 and are ablum got to number 1 on billboards hot 100 we all screamed and hugged each other and then we went back on the tour bus to relax eat pizza 🍕 and celebrate 🎉 I can't believe that my dreams of being a singer are finally coming true all are dreams said Lauren and to think we will all be on tour soon I said I smiled and enjoyed the rest of the night with the girls.