Chapter 1

JENNIFER WILLIAMS

Hey, my name is Jennifer Williams. I'm 17 years old girl. I have ocean blue eyes. I have a dark brown hair. I'm 5'4, short? I know right! I went to the WestWood High School, California. I have one elder brother named Lucas. My parents are died in a plane crash when i was 6 years old. So me and my brother lives together. He works in a company so he can pay off the bills and my school fees. I get bullied by the School's most handsome hunk and the bad boy "Hunter Morgon."

Hunter Morgon
Hello, my name is Hunter Morgon. The most handsome hunk and badass boy. Girls have been dancing around me every time, coz i got everything which can satisfy any girl. My mom and dad are famous Businessman and woman around the whole America. I'm rich, good looking, and the player of the school. I'm 6'2. I have brown hazel eyes. My hair are light brown colour. And I'm 19 years old. I went to the WestWood High School, California. I bullied a girl named "Jennifer Williams" she's so quiet and sober. I know i can do anything with her and she will never complaint about anything. I love to put her through in pain, it gives me a kind of satisfaction. I'm the only son of my parent. And i have a girlfriend named Megan.

Jennifer's POV :

Today is a Monday. And monday means School. Ughh! My alarm goes off. I opened my eyes and turned off my alarm clock. I got up and pushed off my duvets from myself. Thinking about school makes me sick, because that means i need to face Hunter and his gang who bullied me god knows for what reason. It's been 6 years since Hunter and his group started to bully me. I don't know what made him to bully me and trust me i don't even have guts to ask him that why he's doing that. Pushing my thoughts from my mind, i got up and went straight to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a warm shower. I got out and wear my undergarments and picked up a cute pink baggy hoodie and black skinny jeans. I put my white shoes and brushed my hair and leave them open. After that i put some mascara and lipgloss and went out from my room. I walked down the stairs and saw no one was there. I went up to the kitchen counter for picking up an apple then i saw a small note below the fruit' basket, in which it's written "I'm sorry Jenny, but i need to go to the Christene's house, her dad is passed away so i need to be with her. I hope you understand. I'll be back when things get back to their tracks. See you and love you, take care! Lucas xx" After reading that note, i picked up an apple and went straight out from my house. Lately, I've been not caring about food, because being called fat in school by everyone makes me loose my appetite, and i feel no more hungry. Anyway, today it's seem like a good day so i decided to take a walk to school. I reached in front of the school gate, and fighting against my thought that whether should i go in or not. After thinking about exact 10 minutes i went straight into the school. I went to the hallway and saw all eyes are staring at me, some are started to call me by bad names, and some are giving me an uncomfortable stares, which make me hella uncomfortable and unconscious. But, it was a happy thing that i had not seen a single glimpse of Hunter and his gang till now. I went to my locker and started putting my locker number, then i felt that someone is standing behind me. I became froze on my spot, because i can sense his mixed cigarette and cologne smell. Then i heard a voice, which haunts me every single night.
"Miss me, Princess." He whispered
I stared at the floor and not turning around, and to be honest right now the floor has become the most interesting thing to me. He again said;
"Jenny, I'm talking to you, Babygirl."
Omg, these nicknames makes me more scared then ever, coz the way he said them makes my heart go crazy, not in a good way but in a scary way. I stand still on my spot not turning around, which makes him loose his control. He grabbed my both arms and turned me around so now i am between my locker and his body. I saw his friends behind him and they all were smirking at me. Then i noticed that the closeness is too much in between us, which i can't digest. It makes me scared, so scared.
"Listen here bitch, i do not have a whole day for you, so it would be nice to listen to what i am saying, you got it?"
I still said nothing, and staring to the floor, then he loose and yelled
"YOU GOT IT, BITCH."
I nodded.
"Use your words" He command
"O-o-okay" I stutter
"Aww, are you scared?" He asked
I nodded.
"Good, you better be scared of me. It would be better for you" He said
I again nodded.
We were standing in an empty hallway. He was dragging his stares into me and i feel like I'm gonna throw up anytime. After staring at me for 2 good minutes he started to lean in. My body started to shake because i have no idea that what's going on in his mind. He reached up to my ear and whispers
"Meet me after school behind the building. I have made some good plans for you. So be there after school. And if you are even a little bit late, then you know what I can do"
After that he didn't even wait for my response and pushed me hard on my locker, which makes me groaned in pain. He didn't even take a single glance of me and disappeared from my site. I put my head down and started to heading for my first class which is Geography. I went inside the classroom and sit on my seat quietly. The teacher is seeing nowhere else, so i opened my book and started to read it quietly, until i saw the teacher entered the class. We stand up and said a goodmorning and sat down. After that the teacher started to give his lecture. In between the lecture, Hunter and his friends came on the doorstep of the classroom and asked for the teacher's permission.
"Hunter, you're late" teacher said
"Like i care huh?" Hunter asked
This was what made the teacher very angry
"Hunter, you wanna take a walk to the principal office?" the teacher asked
After that the teacher let him and his gang to enter in the class.
He sat behind me and started to throw paper balls on me, and started to calls me by bad names. It hurts, it hurts of being called and harassed like that. Like i don't even know the reason that why they bully me, why HE bully me. Out of all girls, why he chooses me. The tears started to build up in my eyes, but i didn't let them to comes out, coz i know if i let it i won't be able to stop myself crying.
I HATE HIM, i hate him so much. He made my life miserable. Just because of him i have no friends, just because of him I'm not able to focus on my studies, just because of him no one loves me, just because of him I STARTED TO HATE MYSELF. I will never forgive him, NEVER IN MY MILLIONTH DREAMS.