ch.19

"He is right here.." Jimin uncovered Hoseok but he wasn't there. He must've woken up. Jimin licked his lips and looked over at Yoongi who was tapping his fingers against the table with a raised eyebrow, he was clearly impatient and Jimin didn't know what to say.

"Uh..." He trailed off as there were clicking on Jimin's register, the rest turned over to see Hoseok smiling and jumping on the small buttons with numbers and mathematical signs. "This is fun! Come join me!" And so the boys did except Yoongi and Jimin, they stood afar as they stared at the tiny doll-like figures fooling around on the register.

Jimin sighed. "What is with the hurry?" He asked Yoongi, his ears beginning to hurt from the clicking and laughing sounds but he ignored it. "Nothing really. It's just the boys are getting annoying without Hoseok by their side, they're always asking they want more cornflakes or marshmallows or television news." He rolled his eyes.

"It's really more better if Hoseok is with the boys," He sighed too. "I honestly get it but it's the opposite. Hoseok is a little more quieter without them and I don't know how to handle it sometimes," Jimin shrugged and looked on over at the boys who were smiling and giggling along with Namjoon who was smiling more than ever.

It lasted for three more minutes until Yoongi decided to bud in and avoid the tension between him and Jimin, the two older males feeling relieved. "Sorry to bud in uninvited but we all have to get going, don't we? We have to get to be right?" Yoongi shoved them in his hat without hesitation or without a care if they get smushed together.

"We'll see you later, Jimin. Say goodbye to the weirdo, boys." And so they did, they waved Jimin goodbye as a customer came in — their cue to be silent and hide in Yoongi's hat.

Jimin chuckled and sighed. A few more hours to go until his shift was over so he could pack up.