ch.16

''I didn't mean to bite your finger! I'm sorry!'' Jungkook whined and his eyes started to well up with sweet, angelic tears that started to stream down Taehyung's own eyes. They both collapsed together in each other's arms and started to cry - together. The two small boys always do everything together even if it means crying or going to a place where only one is invited.

''I should be sorry.'' Yoongi mumbled with an annoyed expression yet he looked like he didn't have no mercy altogether. He fiddled with his pale fingers and sighed. ''Sorry for beating you at chess. You should've won. I'm sorry.'' 

Jungkook looked up at Yoongi as well as Taehyung and the other four, including Jimin. ''D-Don't be silly! I got mad and bit your finger! I'm sorry!'' Jungkook got up, let go of his stuffie, leaving Taehyung behind and began running towards Yoongi with grabby hands. 

As soon as he reached Yoongi. He tried to wrap his arms around Yoongi's really wide torso because of how small he was. He sniffled and fell on his knees, rubbing his eyes with his right fist and gripping on his sweater. Yoongi rolled his eyes with flushed cheeks and softly rubbed Jungkook's hair with his index finger softly and slowly, comforting Jungkook who started to snore quietly.

''I-I forgot to mention... Jungkook falls asleep after he cries...'' Hoseok quietly raised a finger and smiled nervously and tucked his arms to his sides and slowly scooted behind Namjoon and Jin. 

''He is a cwy baby,'' Taehyung got up and walked towards Jungkook, gently ruffled his hair, he fell on his butt and sat behind him, softly trying to untighten his hand from Yoongi's sweater and leaned his head against his thigh; Yoongi and the other four felt soft just staring at the two.