Part 59

Once we all reached the pool, we got undressed to our suits being under and set candles at each corner of the pool.... well I did. I was feeling very.... asthetic at the moment. I got some sour patch, Hershey's bar cookie n cream, some chips and small desserts. They all just sat in pool watching me set up everything, shocked at my type of set up.
Y/n: Done!
Then I suck into the warm pool and got my computer from my bag placing it on the floor and connected it to the projector the apartment came with downstairs. I picked a nice old classic comedy movie. " Charlie and The Chocolate Factory". As the movie started after being set up, I grabbed the cutting board filled with the snacks and swimmer over to them.
Colby: Finally, your back
He chuckled as he wrapped his arms around me, never wanting to let go it seemed. The movie started and we had some good laughs and some cringed moments but it was very fun in all. I started feeling very.... clowny I guess. Like a crazy person, with a lot of energy. When the movie finished I decided we start playing some low music. Not slow songs though. Hehe. We were dancing around a little til I realized I was dancing for 2 minutes by myself dancing to "The box" by Roddy Rich. I started blushing then I see Colby in front me.
Colby: Don't be embarrassed babygirl you're a good dancer.
He chuckled making smiled.
Y/n: Thanks
We kept our dancing going while the music played and soon it was 2 in the morning. We packed up all of our things and threw our trash away. We walked upstairs and got into bed took naps then woke up, waiting for school time.
Colby: Baby, we need to get up
Colby said shaking me. I groaned in responce not wanting to get up surprisingly.
Colby: Babe come one
He said tugging on my arm like a little kid making me chuckle.
Y/n: Babyyy I don't want toooo
Colby: Are you still in your childish mood?!
I open my eyes to see Colby's beautiful face with the sunlight beaming on, showing off all of his features. The way his jawline was so straight it could cut, his perfect plump lips so close to mine, his nice hair going the way he finally wants it.And his so... beautiful.... ocean eyes. I know how the fuck I got so damn lucky but, damn I'm so glad. I was wondering when my reality was going to end.... and now it did, with the love of my life.
Y/n: Fine I'll get uppp
I groaned and my body was kinda sore from dancing so when the hot water hit my body, it was like a massage. I exhaled and realized everything felt like normal. Wow. This really how it feels... I feel great. But I better not get too excited cause when I get to school, I'm sure my smile will fade and I will become fearful.