Colby's POV

As we were about to go on one of the rides Kat spoke up.
Kat: Why did you guys make us eat before this?!
Y/n: Yea we really wanted to go on these rides!
I started to feel bad but then a thought came to my head. I looked at Sam to let him read me. We could drink some of  their blood to get some food out of their system. Then Sam replied, Can we bite them? Brother I'm dying here. I was actually dying too. But I doubted that they would let us do that. Then Y/n said something that made Sam and I freeze.
Y/n: You guys wanna bite us?
Sam: How did you know that?
Y/n: Weren't you guys just talking?!
We shook our heads.
Kat: What the hell!
Y/n's skin started to get darker as I started to realize that was fur. WAIT THAT WAS FUR!
Sam: Y/n, lets go somewhere private
Y/n just growled in reply. I don't think she is able to say anything. She started walking and her speed was getting to our speed fast. Once we got somewhere private Y/n's body transformed into a wolf and she.... she was so hot. Her fur was nice and White, her hazel eyes stuck with her and her nose was so cute.
Sam: What do we do?!
I just heard Y/n whimper in pain. Maybe because she just got hungry.
Sam: We have to go hunt for her, don't we?!
I nodded and Y/n fell onto the ground. It's not like she passed out but I guess she is really tired she decided to start rolling and the floor and she started whimpering. I started feeling hurt again and Sam grabbed my arms assuring me that things will get better very soon.
Kat: Okay I feel I'm no help so I'll just give Y/n my blood for now and you guys can get the..... meat
Kat spoke with worry in her voice trying to help. To be honest if she was willing to give Y/n her blood then do so.
Colby: If you want to give Y/n some blood then go ahead please-
Then Sam cut me off giving me a look
Sam: ONLY if you want to
I nodded in agreement and Kat just shrugged.
Colby: Okay but do it now so Sam can pull Y/n away and we can go get the meat.
Kat nodded and pulled up her sleeve revealing her arm. I can this made Sam pretty jealous cause he growled but I think it also made him hungry, more hungry then he already is. Y/n instantly bit into Kat's arm. Kat sucked in a breath as she was in pain but she barely showed it. This girl is so strong- and so  is Y/n!! Anyways, as Sam and I saw Kat's eyes slowly start to close we pulled Y/n away from Kat.
Kat: Wowww! I feel amaaazinnnggg
Sam: I'm sure you do babe
As this was happening I hear Y/n sniff and I look at her. She starts sniffing and walks into the direction she smells whatever it is. When she is close to the thing I see her bump into a girl.