Colby's POV

Her eyes were squinted open. Her hair was messed up on her face and she looked so damn beautiful. I felt my anger wash off... wait.... what is she doing to me.
Y/n: Hey, everything ok, I heard a little screaming
Sam: Yea everything's ok
Colby: Do you want me to come back and cuddle with you
She nodded. Sam looked at me
Colby: we'll finish this later
I whispered low enough so Y/n doesn't know what happened. We walked in after Y/n turned back to go the room. Her voice was so soft. Way better than when she is around other people. I got back to the room and saw Y/n laying in bed. She patted the spot next to her, wanting me to come lay next to her.
Colby: Coming
I used a girly voice and she giggled. I smiled widely because of it. She didn't hear the beautiful sound I heard when she giggled. She sounded like a god. Her eyes were closed cause of how sleepy she still was.
Colby: Come her babygirl
She scooted I over to me and cuddled into my neck.
Y/n: Goodnight babe
I smiled at her calling me that.
Colby: Goodnight babygirl
She kissed my neck and I kissed her forehead. Then like that she was asleep. Her breathing started getting heavier as she calmed.
Colby: I love you so much babygirl
That just came out randomly but is was extremely true. Now I had to start thinking about things I wanted to either add or take out for Y/n's birthday.
I looked at the paper and noticed the first things were the people we were inviting. I was thinking we should go through Y/n's contacts and see who she is close to. We usually know because she adds them to emergency contact. That little genius. But anyway the next thing on the list was the cake. I'm going to have to ask Kat what is Y/n's favorite cake and find out her favorite movie to put the theme on the cake.
Then the 3rd thing on the list was to get decorations which would match the theme of the cake. 4th..... man this was going to be a long few hours before I need to go to bed. Y/n was shifting again with her face scrunched this time.
Y/n: Get away...... Get away
I held her tight and she stopped, I found it so cute but I wanted to find out what was she dreaming about cause it hurt me seeing her like this... like a lot. I felt like I couldn't do anything cause yea it was a dream but it could be compared to something in real life. I put the paper down after going through everything, and cuddled up with Y/n. She was so calm now. I would literally die for this girl. I don't care what anyone says, I would kill anybody that touches my poor baby. Seeing her hurt just by facial expressions was making me want to hurt whoever was hurting her. I think Sam talking about that legend was a little growing on me because I was starting to believe in it.