Part 43

Colby jumped up to open the door and was there in a second. As Colby opened the door I noticed his fist clench so hard it looked like he wanted to break something.... maybe someone's face. Lol. I hope I'm joking.
Colby: What
Colby said that so harshly I was shook his voice could go any deeper. Then I heard a seductive girl voice.
???: Hey Colby,
Then I see someone's hands go on Colby's chest trying to snuggle up into him. Wtf!! I quickly got up but Sam blocked my way whispering
Sam: Don't get up. See what will happen to her.
Just then I see Colby throw his hand across to throw the girls hand off.
???: Don't be like that babyyy
My anger rushed out I felt my heart stop and my breathing exploded. I felt my eyes do something but I know it scared Sam because he backed up then he whispered
Sam: Colby!
Colby then turned to me and froze. My eyes were fixated on the girl at the door that also looked scared.
Y/n: You bitch!
Then I just ran up to her then I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me.
???: Oh come on baby let her go let's see what she can do!
Colby: I'm not your baby!
Colby said that so loud I'm surprised my ears didn't bleed.
???: But you love me
When she said that I felt sadness run through me but mostly anger cane more. Then I just transported in front of the girl and punched her in the face.
Colby: How the fuck did you just do that!!
That was the last thing I heard until all sounds just blocked out and my eyes stayed on the girl. My fist started bleeding from the strength of holding it so tight. I heated Colby suck a breath.
Colby: Whoa Y/n chill
My blood started pouring more then my body just took over. Next thing I know I'm hovering over the girl and choking her. I didn't stop but my hearing was back and everything was clear.
Kat: Y/n STOP!
I loosened a little and I felt my heart beat come back and my eyes change again. My hands were bleeding all over the girls neck. She wasn't gasping for air that much but it looked like she was close to that limit.
Colby: Babe get off!!
Like that I quickly got up and went into Kat and I apartment. Then followed behind me after Colby said something. Then only Kat came in. I'm guessing he told Sam to take care of her. I really don't know what happened just now but I know that she deserved it. And to know she isn't dead from it kinda frightened me. But not as much as what I just did- or what my body just did.