Chapter 31

“Did you hear that?” I ask Peeta but he shakes his head, I look at Gale and ask the same question “Gale?”

“No Catnip sorry” he says

*HISS!!! *KATNISS!!!

“There! Someone’s calling me, making that hissing sound!” I tell to them but they got their curious look with them. I try to focus on what and where that sound is coming from and it’s getting more and more louder every time

*HISS!!! *KATNISS!!!  *KATNISS!!!

This time I know they heard that too, the sound was so distinct almost like it’s closer to us

“I hear it now! Everybody stay quiet!” Boggs ordered all of us

We stayed quiet but the hissing sound subsides for about 20 minutes and we agreed to continue walking our way up to the mansion.

*KATNISS!!! *KATNISS!!! *KATNISS!!!

There it is again but this time there’s no more hissing, just calling my name Katniss.

*KATNISS!!! *KATNISS!!! *KATNISS!!!

Who is calling me and why are they calling me? My heart starts to beat faster and faster as I hear the sound becomes fuller every call, my ears are hurting and the echo it makes in the tunnel only make things worst! “STOP! Please stop! Make it stop please!” I cry to them and cover my ears with my hands. They all stop and turn to look at me but return on walking when they say Peeta come and embraces me with his strong protective arms.

“Hey don’t worry, we will figure this out. We’ll make it stop; I will kill whoever it is that’s doing this.”

I look up and see him smiling but I know deep in him that he is mad. I place my arms around his body and just hug him tight for so long with our baby in between until I saw some monster like shadow figure behind him that makes me scream.