You're like, dead?? How can you- never mind. [Prt. 1]

It wasn't a hard thing to figure out, Sal Fisher was in an utterly fucked up hell hole of a situation, like always. Sure, the blood and ghosts and creepy childhood neighbors were pretty bad, but this was a whole new fucked up sort of bad. There were a lot of times that Sal had indeed though of himself as mentally ill throughout his life, but he always found himself at least a little sane. Now though? Now he wasn't quite sure, for real this time. He was just sitting there one evening, neglecting another meal, (food was kind of irrelevant to him at this point) when he felt a pair of eyes watching him. No, these weren't the security cameras, these were a pair of familiar cold eyes, staring dead-straight into his soul. 'Great. '  He had thought to himself, already guessing that this was most-likely another dead inmate's ghost begging for salvation into the afterlife, or what the fuck ever it is. When Sal turned around to face whatever murdering, cold-blooded killer, Micheal Myers guy he was dealing with, he was definitely shocked with what he saw. Or rather, who he saw. Standing- or floating behind him was the ghostly appearance of none other than Larry. So this is where Sal started questioning his sanity and all that, mostly because he has never seen Larry's ghost. In all of those years, never, not once has he even got a feeling of his presence and now? Why now? There were a lot of questions on his mind and the shock was apparently very visible, even behind his prosthetic.

"Hey." 

"Why are you here?" Sal fixed his posture and focused on trying to hold a normal tone of voice, not really paying attention to filtering his thoughts into words.

"Wow, I've missed you too buddy." The figure chuckled, sitting down on the prison 'bed.' Sal was still studying the other, and thinking about how to continue a conversation with your dead childhood best friend. He didn't think there was a guide for that anywhere. Plus, did he really want to converse with him? The blue haired man let out a long groan of aggravation, He thought that if he just lived with his abnormalities and didn't delve into the depths of ghastly murder and inter-dimensional destruction that his life would be semi-normal, until the prison got sick of him and decided it was time to execute him. 

"Sorry, I just- I'm sure you realize how unexpected this is." 

"Sally, you're in a jail cell, I'm sure you don't have anything better to do than have a nice chat with your old pal."

"Old dead pal." 

Larry just smiled in response, putting his arms behind his head and leaning against the cold gray walls. Everything was cold in this big stupid place. 

"You still got that real annoying spunk about you, I always admired you for that." 

"What do you want, Larry?" Sal groaned, putting his hands against his temples. He wasn't quite sure why he was being so rude to his only best friend, but he sure was.

"Man, when you say it like that it sounds like you don't want me here, which is ridiculous, I know you've thought about me, but since you so kindly asked, I came to finish businesses. I'm sure you know how that works, being that you're Sal and all." Larry shrugged and looked over at the shorter male, "So, wanna help me?"

Sal took a deep breath and let out an exasperated sigh, "There's really no arguing with you is there? Actually, you always managed to convince me to do shit with you so, what did I expect."

"Yes! I knew you'd come through for me buddy! Now we can move onto what that unfinished beeswax is." A grin slipped across Larry's features, sitting up from the wall

"Wait- You don't even know what that business is? Also have you considered the fact that I'm in a prison cell?" Sal made 'eye contact' with the other, the frustration emanating from him was hard to ignore.

"Don't most ghosts or spirits or whatever we are like, not know? And yeah, I'm dead but I'm not blind, Sal. "

"That's a common misconception I've learned, most 'ghosts or spirits or whatever' have some vague idea or clue as to what it is that their searching for. And, you plan to do this whole thing right here in this little cell?"

"Yes, and really? The only feeling I had was to come to you, so I don't know if that's a clue or not." Larry shrugged again and tilted his head, looking at the other, "You still wear that old thing?" 

Sal stopped for a brief moment, the second question catching him off-guard, "Well uh, yeah I do. There are other people in the prison ya'know?" There was silence between the two for a moment, a uncomfortable feeling thickening in the air around them.

"Well whatever makes you comfortable I guess." Larry paused for a moment, collecting his own thought, "So you think it's a clue?" 

"Oh right, well I mean, It could be. I also just have a tendency to attract weird shit so, It really could mean anything."

"Well since you attract, as you put it, 'weird shit' then wouldn't you have attracted my spirit earlier?" 

Ah right, there was that. Sal started to think about how all of his spiritual encounters had happened over these past few months, "Maybe they just happen when they happen, maybe that parts has nothing to do with me." That was the only thing Sal could think of that made logical sense to him, then again justifying this type of shit with logical sense doesn't really work.

"Ah man, well looks like there are gonna be a lot more steps to this before we can really work this out." Larry sighed, looking at the other and giving a half smile.

"Yeah, now you've got me curious." Sal returned the half smile behind his mask, a small feeling of nostalgia running through his head. 

"Oh I just now got you curious?"

"Yep, just now."

[[Was' good y'all? I've been gone for a while because I had really lost an interest in writing and stuff but I'm gettin' a little bit back into it. Thank you all so much for reading!!]]