..//?Pockey?//..

Sal was sitting down on his couch, fiddling with his game controller as Larry approached him, sitting next to him. 

"Whacha playin'?" Larry asked, smirking slightly. 

"Some dumb remake-" Sal said, unamused by the quality of the remake he was playing.

"Well, I've got a better game we could play." Larry said grinning. In response Sal looked over at him, prosthetic off, not like it was anything new to Larry, but still. Sal raised an eyebrow, chewing on his bottom lip from boredom. 

"What could possibly be better than this agonizing remake? Please indulge me." Sal smirked sarcastically, rolling his eyes as he scooted closer to Larry. "Like but seriously what is it?" Larry just shrugged puling a box of pockey out of his pocket. 

"It's called the pockey game." Larry smiled awkwardly, shrugging his shoulders.

"Larry, What?" Sal had to keep himself from laughing. "You realize I know what that is right?" His face was lightly dusted with pink as Larry's scrunched in embarrassment. 

"Okay, well that makes things easier. Will you play it with me?" He still pursued, giving a slightly hopeful grin. "It'd be better than that dumb game you seem to dislike so much." He jiggled the pockey in his hand. 

"Fine, whatever." Sal nervously chuckled, fiddling with his coat a little, sparing occasional glances at Larry as he pulled out the first stick and stuck the end into his mouth. Sal gulped before biting the chocolate end and biting the first bit off. They continued eating until their faces became extremely close to each other. Sal broke the weird awkwardness and also the tiny piece of pockey left in between their lips, brushing his lightly against Larry's. Sal raised his hand, tucking a strand of Larry's hair behind his ear as he pushed their lips together once more. Larry smiled a bit before breaking away and sighing.

"We should do that again sometimes." Him and Sal sat there in awkward silence before Sal giggled a bit, and soon they were both laughing. 

"Yeah definitely, but next time without the pockey." 

((Okay I'm suppppeerrrr sorry I haven't been posting and AHHHHh I love you guys a lot and I hope that I can keep you guys happy even with my screwed up publishing times an' crap))