.Cerulean Beauty.

Sal had found himself laying awake in his best friend's bed. His uncomfortable prosthetic was pressing against his face. Larry was asleep next to him, snoring quietly. Sal sighed, recalling his latest nightmare. Why were they even scary to him anymore? He had been having them all his life so it wasn't exactly new. He sat up, not trying to wake Larry. Seeing as Larry was still asleep he unclipped his prosthetic, looking over the white interior. It felt better having it off, he could breath. His ponytails were already halfway out of his hair thanks to him switching positions so often. As he was pulling them out he felt the bed shift. 'Shit.'

Larry sat up slowly looking to his right where Sal was digging through the bed sheets.

"Uhm dude? What are you looking for?" Sal huffed, keeping his head down.

"My prosthetic!" Larry then realized why Sal was hiding his face.

"I mean you don't need it" Sal was hesitant to respond.

"Of course I do..." Larry rested his head on his hand.

"I mean you can trust me right?"

"...yes, but-"

"Cmon Sal... just this once?" Sal put his hand to his forehead.

"My dad will kill me if I lose it..."

"We can always find it in the morning..." Larry mumbled.

"Plus...You wont like what you see." Larry chuckled at this.

"I promise you that wont be the case."

"Promise?"

"Yeah." Sal slowly lifted his head pushing the hair out of his face, turning towards Larry.

"Don't freak out please." Larry's mouth was agape, he was mostly staring at Sal's eyes

"Woah..." Sal shifted awkwardly under Larry's gaze.

"Your face is pretty..." Sal tilted his head

"What?"

"-I mean your face is pretty cool!" This made Sal chuckle, getting a bit closer to Larry's face.

"Ya think?" Sal noticed the light shade of red dusting the taller males cheeks.

"Yeah...your like a cerulian beauty." Sal felt his face heat up.

"Shit man..."

(Awwwggggg This ship kills me so much... uansett farvel! <3)