--(Your still here..? Part 2)--

((Ok there was some complications with the last 2 uploads, they just got mixed up.. I published the A/N before the chapter and I guess it switched around soooo just to let ya'll know I still am writing and shit so yeeee))

    Sal jumped up, his heart racing, looking around he wasn't in his prison cell, or even in the same bed. He felt his face and realized he had his prosthetic on, swearing he took it off before he went to bed, he looked down at his clothes, a black sweater and ripped up blue jeans, okay this was truly weird now. Standing up, Sal walked over to the door exiting out of the room, he was met with snow, a lot of snow. It looked to seem to go on forever but Sal was starting to get a feel for where he was, he knew, he was back in the Addison Apartments. Wearily walking outside, Sal started the familiar trek to the tree house. Ever step he took in the snow was flashing back memories he didn't even know he had, of Larry, of himself, of his mother.. They were all there, it was almost completely drowning him out. When the sight of the ladder to the tree house came into view, Sal was met with a horrendous sight, his therapist dead, lifelessly laying on the ground, the red on the snow spreading and festering almost like it was reaching for something. Sal stepped around the red void of snow, climbing up into the tree house. There was dust everywhere, on everything. 

     As he continued looking, the room seemed to get darker and darker not long after he was standing on his own black void. Sal hesitantly walked forwards a bit before hearing beeping from his back pocket, pulling it out it was his game player. He continued walking and as he did so the beeping got louder, kinda like a medal detector, like he was looking for something, or someone...