"I'm aware! Okay?I said I tried." Hyunjin replied in frustration. He's frustrated because he still doesn't know how to cook a decent meal after all these years. He even failed a simple ramen before, but he can now make a decent one, and that's all he can make.

"Should we leave right now?" Minho spoke quietly to Jisung, who shook his head and stared at him.

"We can't until we're certain that Seungmin won't kill Hyunjin," Jisung replied back in a whisper.

Minho sighed and rolled his eyes. "Babe, this is their personal problem, okay? Don't you think they'd be able to handle it on their own? And Seungmin isn't stupid enough to murder his son's father."

"You're acting as if you're not involved in this kitchen disaster," remarked Jisung. Minho made a snort.

"I already told you, it was Hyunjin who asked for my help, and because I'm nice, I decided to help even though there's still an issue between them," Minho replied.

"Babe, you offered to help even though you know nothing about cooking?"

Minho shook his head and smiled mischievously. "At the very least, I helped," he replied sarcastically. "come on, Jino's sleeping, I'm sure he'll wake up any minute now, and if that happens, I think the tension will go away,"

Jisung sighed and turned to face Seungmin. "Minnie, Minho and I are leaving now; please brace yourselves and do not kill Hyunjin; we don't want Jino to see you killing someone, do we?" When Seungmin turned to him and gave him a glare, he immediately shut up.  He looks like an angry puppy, but Jisung didn't dare to say anything else, raising both his hands and dragging Minho out of the apartment after they had gotten their belongings.

"Ciao! We hope you two are able to resolve this issue between yourselves!"  Jisung said one last time before closing the apartment door.

Seungmin sighed, calming himself, but he couldn't help but groan in frustration when he saw the state of the kitchen and Hyunjin, who has puppy eyes and slightly pouted lips right now. Oh, he knew how weak Seungmin is with his puppy eyes and pout.