chapter 8

God i have never been so happy to leave school in my entire life! after the little....incident in the bathroom ( yeah i'm just gonna call it a incident ) i didn't see trevor at all after that, which i have to admit it made a apart of me very happy but another part was a-bit dissapointed " hey am " i said, once me and amythesit found our bus and sat down in a seat " you remember that guy i told you about? you know the one that kissed me... ". Immediatly her eyes showed sparks of excitement " yeah what about hm? " she asked " i think he's a freak " am quirked her brow at me " you mean like you? " she asked, that question sort of took me by suprise " no!....i mean maybe.....i don't know! " trevor couldn't be a freak like me could he? well actually that would explain alot, but then again i'm the mother of all freaks i'm sure there isn't anyone out who has the same.....mutation as me....and i'm not saying it like it's a good thing.

Besides if he find out about it i'm sure he'll reject me i sighed as i got a sudden painful feeling ffrom the thought of him rejecting me because of it. But most importantly why do i care so much!?! i barely even know the guy! sighing i ran my fingers through my long blond hair, " am i think that maybe he is that actually explains alot i mean he knew my name before i even gave it out " " maybe he asked somebody for it " " but i have this strange feeling that i've known him foever and i only just met him! " " lots of people feel that way when they meet their true love ", i rolled my eyes as am smiled at me and i was shifted a few inches forward in my seat when the bus came to a stop. We existed off the bus and watched it as it drowve away before walking down the street " trisi think your reading too much into things i'm sure your worried about nothing " she told me, maybe she's right and i'm just over-reacting " maybe your right " i said " aren't i always " am said back with a smirk rolling my eyes i waved goodbye.

as she literallly skipped across the street to her house, thats the best part abut being friends with am whenever i want to talk to her, hang out, or rant about my problems all i had to was go across the street to see her unlocking my front door i stepped inside and was greeted by my mom and dad " hey honey did you have a nice day? " my mother asked me, oh mom you have no idea.