chapter 5

I couldn't pay attention during class i mean yeah schools boring as it but still i couldn't get that kiss outta my head it was playing like a broken record in my head to the point that i couldn't pay attention to anything, so i was pretty suprised when the bell rang bringing me out of my thoughts sighing i tried as hard as i could to put the kiss to the back of my mind ( but of course it didn't work ) and almost banged my head against the wall as i walked toward my next class stupid-hot-excellent-kisser-blue-eyed-guy! wait hot!?! what the hell is wrong with me!.

sighing i walked into my second period class and sat down...when i realized something...Trevor knew my name...how the heck did he know my name!?! in that moment a million possibilites jumped into my head, he could have asked anyone my name like a normal person or he could be a hot, crazy, insane stalker....yet for some reason i didn't have a problem with that shaking my head i tried to pay attention but my mind would just wonder and drift off and once the period ended with me once again jumping at the sound of the bell dismissel sighingi gathered my things and headed out the door heading toward my third period.

I stopped in my tracks however when i reached the door there sitting in a empty desk next to mine was trevor i gasped and almost ran out of the room what the heck am i doing!?! c'mon tristan get a hold of yourself!, i took a deep breath before walking into the room and sitting in my desk when his ocean blue eyes turned toward me my knees became weak and i felt light-headed when he smiled at me " looks like we're in the same third period class together " darn that stupid hot soprano voice!.