chapter 7

The whole time i was walking down the hall i was in a haze my face still felt a-bit warm but managed to cool down a great majority by the time Third period arrived i slamed my face down on the table when the bell for lunch rang scaring am " you okay? " she asked i shook my head no " wanna talk about it? " she asked again i shook my head no i didn't want to tell her about what during second period, so instead i just stood up and said " i'm going to the bathroom to splash water on my face " i told her and left before she could try to get answers out of me, i dragged my feet to the bathroom and splashed water in my face causing my bangs to stick closer to my forhead sighing i looked up in the mirror and examined myself in pitty " c'mon tristan get it together! " i lectured myself.

" You can't let him push you around like that again " though i would like it if he did it somewhere else...god damnit there i go again! sighing i closed my eyes and splashed somemore water on my face before looking back in the mirror, my face wasn't as red as a tomato anymore but i was still blushing a-bit thank god! but still it was hard to get what happened out of my head....really, really hard i mean you would have trouble too if a hot guy was practically maulling you in the middle of class when the lights we're out but i was a-little dissapointed when he stopped wait! gosh darnit i really need to stop thinking like this!!. Sighing i turned around to leave when i felt strong arms wrap around my waist what the hell!?!.

On instinct i squirmed and opened my mouth to yell as i was being carryed to a nearby stall but a all too familar voice made my yell get stuck in my throat " relax babe it's me " un-conciusly i shivered slightly at the voice as trevor put me down in the stall and closed the door behind him, " t-trevor? " i stuttered/asked, why does he have such effect on me!?! he smiled at me making my knees feel like jello " the one and only " he replied rolling my eyes i asked " why did you drag into a bathroom stall? " then in that moment his smile turned into a smirk " to finish what i started " he answered then his lips we're on mine and lets just say i became more than a-little light headed. He must have known this because i felt him smile in the kiss ( man this guy is a jerk! ) i felt my face grow hot as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him i opened my mouth to tell him to stop and mentally kicked myself when a small moan/whimper came out instead causing my face to turn into a tomato.

Trevor smiled " your so cute when you blush " i managed to roll my eyes just as he dove in for another passionate kiss i closed my eyes complete absorbed in the feeling....when the bastard pulled away! i blinked " huh? " i said in confusion he smiled before giving me a small peck on the lips " bells gonna ring " he said and sure enough it did the loud ringing flled my ears and made me jump in suprise what is this guy psychic? i didn't have time to ask him as opened the door and began to walk out of the bathroom " hey! " i said gaining his attention " i thought you we're going to finish what you started " trevor turned to me and smirked " i will baby " he said i could hear the promise in his voice " but i'm afraid we don't have enough time " and with that he pecked my lips and walked out as i tried to ignore to stupid happy feeling that was coming from the pit of my stomach because he called me baby.