Revenge

,,Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck...,, Panic was the only thing going through F/n mind. Why? Well after she went over the corner with the woman, her grip became tighter on her wrist. She was pretty sure this woman has something to do with that manipulative mask wearing A-hole. Usually knowing she was right would comfort her but this time no, since the fact that she was right means that you would be in enormous danger. But she refuses to go down this easily.

,,Alright listen here you dirty sinner. The Lord requested you being taken care of, so if you try to sabotage it or ruin it for me, I will make sure it's the last thing you do. I refuse to get-''

F/n didn't wait for her to finish some stupid speech and tried kicking her in her stomach. 

,,Fuck'' It felt like she kicked a brick. ,,God damn''

,,Oh they were right, you really are annoying." Was the last thing F/n heard before being knocked out. The woman used that to pick f/n up and drag her away.

F/n woke up in a dark room on a bed, her head was in unbelievable pain and it was like her chest was on fire. Upon closer inspection she found a weird symbol carved into her chest. The symbol was similiar to the woman's tattoos. She immediately started panicking. F/n was trying to calm down and find an explanation to it, but every thought lead to one conclusion. You are in an enormous danger and she is deffinitely going to sacrifice. She shot out of the bed, shaking with the door to get out but with no luck, they were locked. After many exhausting attempts she sat on the bed, giving herself a short break. Just when she was about to try again, she heard footsteps, what ended in front of the door, after that there was a clicking sound. The door smashed open a skinny, clearly deeply underweight and sick man came inside. He was covered only by few pieces of cloth, besides that most of his body was covered in various symbols. Behind him was a man and a woman, they had much more normal clothes and less symbols on them. She recognized the woman. After all she brought her here.

,,Well, well, well. Seems like our newest gift from the Saviour finally came, just as they promised. Welcome to our hamble camp, oh how we are already excited for you sharing all the amazing moments you could have spent next to the greatest of the gods!''

The man spit out while doing wild gestures and giving her weird stares with a wide smile. F/n realized what this is. A crazy group of people thinking that Sock, that horrible manipulator, is a God. The man pushed her off the bed and dragged her outside while stabbing his nails into her wrist, to make sure shewon't run away. And holy shit this wasn't a small group. The camp ,well if you could call it a camp and not a village, was huge, many tents and even small houses, there was a monument like thing in the middle. The man dragged her to the monument pushing her to it as hard as he could.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm terribly, horribly sorry for not updating. I hope this chapter fixes it at least a tiny bit. Again, if you have any criticism you're more than welcome to share it. Also if you have any preferences for F/n gender or name I will gladly start using that. After all it could be used for easier writing in future. Sorry again and thank you for reading.