Surprise

You spent next two weeks over by f/n. And honestly she helped a lot, it was a bit annoying that she refused to leave your side, but it was understandable. Every day you felt a bit better and every day you realised more and more how stupid you were for the whole Sock thing. You were lucky you two had the same work too, like that you were sure nothing like that will happen ever again. 

This was another one of those days, you two were by the bar just chatting and trying to pass the time, when a strange woman came, you didn¨t want to be rude but she looked crazy. She just had this weird look and very weird tattoos. But you can't exactly not serve costumers just because of their looks. She wanted someone to help her with finding her seat, which was odd because it was kinda clear drom the ticket, but it happens. F/n said she'll take care of it and went away with the woman. You simply took out your phone to pass the time.

,,Surprise!!''

You jumped at that. You didn't have to think much to know who that is. You wanted to say something but you were still too surprised to actually put words together. So you just looked at him in disbelief. He was wearing fancy clothes and was holding flowers.

,,You're just as adorable as you were the last time I saw you, you don't even know how much I missed you. I would have visited sooner, but f/n is making sure no one can get near you. Speaking of her we should go somewhere more private, we don't want her to find us and manipulate you even more do we now?''

He didn't even wait to finish his own sentence before dragging you away. you wanted to scream at him but a voice in your head was telling you to go with it.

It felt like you two were walking for an hour, you tried asking him where are you two going but he just hushed you. Eventually you arrived to a field where he stopped. He turned around to face you.

,,Y/n!! You don't even know how much I missed you, I'm so glad to see you're alright. If something would had happened to you I would never forgive myself. Oh y/n........''

He kept talking on and on, well, you had to admit it was pretty sweet. While he kept talking he sat you down and just stared at you not sitting down. You didn't even noticed he changed the subject. 

,,Alright I must admit, that's a pretty smart idea" You said while smiling widely. He simply bowed as an answer. You had no idea what he said but you just wanted to make him happy, for some reason.

,,thank you y/n''

He sat down next to you, he spent the next hours talking about what he did and how he missed you.

--------------------------------------------------
Yay chapter 5. Sorry for not updating. Expect next chapter tomorrow. And thank you for reading.

scp 035 X Reader (Discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें