Meeting your friend

Cold, wet and ew. These are first thoughts you had once you woke up. What a great start to the day. Wait, wet? You quickly opened your eyes only to see a stain of black liquid next to you and a little bit on your clothes. ,,What is this?" was only thing running in your head. You were so confused. When it hit you, the realization you didn't go to bed alone yesterday. After searching your house you were completely sure that he's gone. For some reason you couldn't help yourself than to feel a bit sad. Which made you confused. 

,,Come on y/n get a hold of yourself!'' You said to yourself.

You decided to change the sheets and try not to think about it and take a shower to get rid of that strange liquid. Once you did all of that you obviously called your friend to set up a meeting. I mean this is something what is impossible not to share.

,,This is so trippy" F/n (friend's name) said while staring at you. ,,Wait but where is he now, from what you said I would guess he would stay there. Also why would he tell you to call him Sock?" (I will call him by this nickname, if any of you prefer something else I will change it)

,,Well he obviously did not, but maybe it's for the better, I mean just letting him was a colossal mistake.'' 

And that's when reality hits you. And the reality is that you let a complete stranger come inside your house and provided him bed. And to that situation is only one right reaction. 

,,ugggghhhh" was only sound you made as you buried your face in your hands. F/n was just about to say something when you interrupted them. ,,But he was so charming, I really don't know what I was thinking"

,,Hey it will be alright, it happens,, they said while getting closer to you. ,,At least nothing bad came out of it. Right? But honestly you need to change locks" They patted your shoulder and smiled at you. ,,Or stay over for a bit, I'm pretty sure he will come back"

,,Yeah you are right. I won't bother right?''

,,Of course no, I'm honestly worried for you, I mean from how it went it sounded like he could kidnap you. Sorry if that scares you.''

You kept talking for a bit and decided you should rather avoid your place for a bit, so you two went there to pick up some stuff.

You two were in the middle of a conversation when you arrived to your house. Just when you opened the door you heard a cheerful voice.

,,Ah! Y/n! Finally!" It was Sock, he very quickly went close to you. ,,I was so worried you would leave me here alone for eternity, oh how my heart aches when just thinking about." He said while putting his hands on his chest on where heart is supposed to be. ,,Next time my dear Y/n leave a note or something, you don't want me to be in pain do you?" He continued while he took your hand. ,,Well no matter, you're back and that's what's important."

,,Back off creep" F/n said as they grabbed your hand and tried pulling you away from him.

,,Oh, I see you're not alone." His mask changed to tragedy one. ,,Well it was really nice of you to get Y/n home but I believe it's time to leave, after all you're not needed or wanted here now." He started walking towards F/n, which forced her to step back a little.

,,I don't know who you think you are, but if you won't leave I'm calling the po-" F/n didn't even finish the sentence before being pushed away and having door slammed in her face.

You weren't even able to resond.

,,Oh I'm so sorry y/n." He apologized to you. ,,I should have never left. You were gone for so long and then you come back with some stranger, I was so worried. I promise it will never happen again, I swear." He said as he grabbed your hand.

,,NO!'' You tried pushing him away. ,,This is enough, go away you-'' He really has a problem with interrupting.

,,Shhhhhh. Calm down.'' He pulled you close and put his hand over your mouth. ,,Calm down. You're alright, don't worry,''

Surprisingly it was working, even though you could hear your friend banging on the door and cursing Sock out. After a bit you simply hugged him. 

,,There, there'' Was the last thing you remember hearing before suddenly passing out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so yeah, another part. I actually have no idea how long this is gonna be, originally I expected two parts. But oh well who cares. Thank you a lot for reading. If you have any story ideas, again I'm more than excited to hear them