Dates...girly stuff...ect....

Start from the beginning

I couldn't even get a word out before a dress was thrusted into my hand and I was pushed into my closet to try it on.

.......3 hours later.......

"THAT'S THE DRESS." Lacey and Peyton screamed before I passed out on the floor.

3 hours of my life that I am NEVER getting back. Trying on dress after dress and then retrying on dresses. One point I started crying and told them to let me go ugly.

"Honey that's the dress. 10/10 I recommend. You're beautiful love."

I looked at myself in the mirror and gasped. This dress was absolutely stunning and showed off my natural curves. Even though it was a tad bit too revealing. I won't complain because I refuse to try anything else on.

"Now your make up. I was thinking natural just to highlight your natural beauty and then for hair just making a neat bun with your edges curled at the end."

I nodded and let them get to work. After about an hour and a half they were done and the finishing product was magical. I looked in the mirror and almost cried.

"Sweetie are you ok?" Peyton quickly hugged me

"Yeah, I just was taken by surprise. I look just like my mother. She died when I was younger but I still remember how beautiful she was. Thank you guys so much." I loved this so much.

I heard sniffling behind me and saw Peyton and Lacey hugging and crying. "You're growing up so fast." Peyton sobbed and I shook my head at them. Over dramatic or what.

"Now it's up to you if you want to wear those heels or not. You have the option of going barefoot or shoes." Lacey said.

"Where the hell is the date." I questioned confused. "Uh uh ain't what she asked? Shoe or shoeless?" Peyton corrected me.

"I guess shoeless?" They both smiled and Peyton threw her heels into my closet.

"Alrighty guess it's time to go impress the boys while the behind the scenes crew finish up setting up the date." Lacey said before darting off and pulling Peyton behind her.

"Just come downstairs when you are ready." Yelled Peyton before she disappeared. Oh well I guess I'm on my own.

I began descending down the stairs carefully to make sure my dress didn't trip me. I heard the boys chatting it up with each other downstairs but all of it ceased when they finally saw me.

"Lorde have mercy on my soul." I heard Ricky whisper under his breath. They all had their mouths wide open.

"Y'all should close your mouths, you might catch flies." I joked but no one laughed. They all had their eyes trained on me.

"Guys seriously you're creeping me out." I pleaded. I hate staring especially if it was me that was being stared at.

"Sorry babe, you're are just so gorgeous, it's hard to not become speechless every time we see you." Victor reasoned.