Louis doesn't even seem to notice that Harry was ever gone, since he's been talking and talking and talking and honestly, Harry is so horny that the just hangs up. Niall seems happy about it (but also concerned) so he smiles in victory, grabbing Harry's cell phone from his hand and placing it on the coffe table.

"He won't talk to you for days," Niall chuckles. 

"Your faul..." Harry stops talking when Niall's lips meet his. It's good. It's always good, isn't it? The way they fit and everything about them do, too.

"I love you," Niall mumbles in Harry's mouth. "And I'm gonna suck you, now."

There's not much for Harry to say (he wouldn't stop Niall, anyway) so he just leaves his lap and, in a few moments, Niall's lips are on Harry's hard cock. 

Niall's mouth is like heaven, really. And suddenly, Harry's fingers are pulling Niall's hair as his tongue runs over Styles' glans and sucks hard, staring at Harry with those stupid, pretty — the prettiest — blue eyes.

Harry moans Niall's name loudly, obviously, and this is a incentive for him to continue to do what he's doing, only now his lips are all over Harry's balls. Harry feels like he's going to explode. Because of everything. Mainly because of Niall deep throating him, but also because of Niall's fingers squeezing his tighs and also because of Niall, himself, who seems so focused on giving pleasure to the green-eyed man.

"Niall..." Harry whispers, lifting the Irish's chin. "Stop it."

"Fuck. Did I do something wrong? I'm really so—"

"I wanna cum when you're inside me." Niall almost moans at that, staring at Harry's desperate eyes.

They lock their lips again, but then, after a few seconds, instead of Niall's tongue in Harry's mouth, Harry feels two of his fiance's fingers inside it.

"Come on," Niall bites his lip, his eyes full of lust, "suck them like you'll do with my cock later. Come on, princess."

So Harry does it, more excited than ever. Because Niall have never called him "princess" before. Not even when they were dating. Not even when they were drunk and ended up fucking three times. And it's probably the hottest thing Niall has ever said. Ever, ever.

"That's good," Niall hums, removing his fingers from Harry's mouth, "You're a good princess, aren't you?"

"Yes. Yes, I am. I am so good, Niall, please," He begs, smiling in victory when his fiancé starts taking off his own t-shirt.

"Please what?" Horan asks, caressing Harry's cheek slowly, almost as if they've got all the time in the world. But honestly? they don't.

"Please, fuck me? No lube, or... Condom. I just want your cock and your fingers on me, Niall, nothing further," he whispers, his voice cracking a little at the end.

"Take off your clothes for me, angel," Niall asks politely. Harry nods and takes of his sweater (Niall's sweater, actually) because it's the only thing he has on. While he does it, Niall is also taking off his t-shirt and pants, throwing them to the side.

"You're so pretty," Niall smiles even more when he sees Harry blushing, shaking his head and kissing him again. And again. And he just stops to breathe properly, really. But his hands are running all over Harry's body now, going to his tight hole.

"Fuck," he curses when the first finger enters him, his hand going straight to Niall's hair, him kissing his neck softly.  "Faster."

E Niall moves his finger faster inside Harry, who closes his eyes, biting his lip to hold on another moan. "Another one?"

"Yes, please. Fuck. Yes. Yeah," He mumbles, nodding quickly.

But Niall ends up adding the second and the third ones together, making his fiancé moan loudly in surprise. He opens his eyes to face Niall and smirks, locking their lips in a wild kiss.

"Wanna ride you," Harry whispers in Niall's ear when they mouths are apart.  "Please?" Harry is not thinking anymore. He can't. He's just trying to ride Niall's fingers; moving against them. Wishing that, somehow, it was Niall's cock there, going deep inside his hole.

"We'll do it the way you want," Niall smiles lazely, pulling Harry back to his lap. Styles lets out a moan when Horan's fingers leave him "Are you sure about what you said, pet? We can use lub..."

"I'm sure," Harry groans when his hand finally reaches to his and Niall's cocks, masturbating them together. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Niall, I..."

Niall also looks like a mess; with his eyes closed and lips parted, he holds Harry's face, staring at him.

"Ride me."

Harry nods quickly before wrapping his legs around Niall's body and aligning his member with his hole, his hands pressed against his fiance's chest for support.

"Shit," he mumbles when Niall is all inside him, biting his lip hard. Not for long, since Niall is already kissing him softly; very carefully despite everything. He was never the hurried one in the relationship.

"Take your time, alright, you don't need to ..." Niall squeezes Harry's waist as he feels him moving slowly on his lap.  "Geez, Harry."

"Yes, yes, yes," Harry nods quickly, moaning lowly when Niall's nails scratch the back of his neck slightly. "Fuck. This feels so good, Niall."

Niall ends up helping Harry with the movements, keeping him in place while he thrusts in him faster. Harry hides his face into the crock of Niall's neck, panting when Horan hits his prostate.

"Niall, fuck. Ye—Niall, right there, but... Fuck! Faster," he almost screams, biting his fiance's shoulder. Niall moans loudly and stops Harry when the man tries to touch his cock, placing his own hand there instead. And that's when Harry explodes. That's when Harry leans his head back, rolling his eyes in pleasure as he comes all over his hand and Niall's tummy.

"I'm so fucking c... Fucking close," Niall groans, Harry stopping then.

"I want you to cum in my face, Ni." And no, Harry can't be any more perfect. And his voice when he says it, fuck, Niall does want to come right now. But he notices Harry getting off his lap, his hand going up and down Niall's cock.

So Niall kind of explodes, too, while he curses a lot. All over Harry's face. Harry's cheek and Harry's lips are all full of Niall. And this is so fucking hot, isn't it?

"Wow, I... Well. Fuck."

"I love you," Harry chuckles, happier than ever.

"Love you more," Niall mumbles, hugging him tightly. "Husby."

"Yes! Husby!" Harry smiles hugely.

Harry sucks Niall after a few minutes. Just like Niall said he would.

And when they are lie down in Niall's bed, staring at the ceiling, Harry seems too thoughtful

"I think I wanna fuck you someday."

Niall looks at him, then, smiling a bit.

"Why not right now?"

Best. Day. Ever.

thoughts?

was it really bad or just bad? it was my first smut lol

what's your favorite song from hearbreak weather? mine is still bc niall said narry rights!!!!!

anyways, i'll publish the epilogue in a few hours. stay tuned and be safe,

bea.